Rocky to the space

Ryder said:" bsassan0378 has a new dare for Rocky. And it's very good."

"I hope that you're right," Rocky said. "They dared Rocky to build a spaceship and go to the moon and come back with a sample showing he actually did it." "Woah!" Rocky shouted:" I can go the moon?" Ryder said:"That's right. We should build the spaceship and fly it to the space with you in it. And then back." "Cool!" Rocky shouted.

Soon the spaceship was ready. "Let's do the countdown!" Ryder said:" Five... four...three...two...one...go!" The spaceship flied to the space.

"Wow!" shouted Rocky. He started the boosters and flied towards the moon. He landed it and stepped on the moon's surface. Rocky said to himself:" That's one small step for pup, one giant leap for pupkind." He took the sample and went back into his spaceship. Rocky asked StupitPizza:" Did you wrote something with space theme?" StupitPizza nodded and said:"Spacebots in WEBNOVEL. Wait! What i am even doing here?"

Rocky turned towards the Earth. And started the boosters. Near the earth the speed in atmosphere caused the spaceship overheat and it fell into the sea.

"Back so soon?" asked Marshall. "The boosters worked!" Rocky said and went on top of the sinking spaceship. Skye helped him on land and Rocky showed them the sample.

"Cool!" everybody said.