Waters

Team arrived at the Lookout and there he noticed the new truth and dare.

It was from Rescue Wolf who wrote:" Truth for Ryder how do you keep Justice clean if she can't take a bath? I dare Shana to swim around in the pool without her collar."

Ryder said:" Katie has some gels what she uses on Justice. This gives her the smell of flowers what she calls Bluestars. This was made from Katie's friend, Emna who knows Chemistry. Thanks to her we do not have to give her the bath." Then Rocky fell on dirt. "There is another dare," Blaze said:" Bsassan0378 said that you can't chicken out!" Rocky sighed. "Let's get this thing over with," he said.

Katie's assistent, Emna was there. She has short brunet hair and green eyes. Her skin was dark and wore pink t-shirt and white shorts.

She said:" Nice to meet you! I'm Emna!" She shook hands with Ryder and went to work on Rocky. Rocky didn't like the bath but didn't made any noise because of dare.

At the same time team got around the pool. Shana said happily:"Yes! I can get into water!" And jumped into the pool. "Ryder didn't took your collar off!" Bella shouted after her.

Soon Ryder and Rocky walked there. "She really loves water," Rocky said suprised. "Her collar?" Ryder asked. "She jumped in before we could react," Chase said. Shana swimmed closer and Ryder took the collar off.

"We should think of the way to get her out now," Justice whispered to her father.

Soon Ryder turned to the readers:" It's time to end this chapter. Now we should get Shana out of the water. Anyway, stay safe everyone! And 'till the next chapter!"