Embarrassing things

Ryder saw the new dare in his pup pad.

It was sent by marvelomac1010 who said:" I dare the guys to reveal their deepest darkest and most embarrassing secrets to their girlfriends."

"Ryder, you go first," Marshall said. "Alright," Ryder said and called Katie. Katie sat beside Rocky, who was farest left, in pups point of view. Katie asked:" Still playing?" Ryder said:" Yes, and we are not going to end in near future. Anyway our dare is to reveal our deepest darkest and most embarrassing secrets to our girlfriends." "Go ahead," Katie said. Ryder told her:" One night i had the dream where i married to... Humminger." Katie started to laugh a little. Ryder said:" It's true."

Chase turned to Skye and said with blush:" You already heard about my fear in Chapter 17. It was my deepest secret." "When you said that..." Rubble asked when Chase put his paw on English Bulldog's face.

Marshall said to Everest with the blush:"When i was going trough with puberty then there was time when i thought of going out with another girls, like most of boys in my age." "That wasn't the darkest or embarrassing," Everest said. "That wasn't all," Marshall continued:" I maybe have asked one girl out before you. But luckily she had another dog." "You what?!" Everest asked.

"Before anything happens we should move on," Ryder said quickly. Blaze told Justice:"I actually like getting into trouble and i don't know why. When i heard about Humminger then i started to prank him when i had time for that." "Wait what?" Justice asked. "It's true,", Blaze said:" And when nobody noticed then i maybe have pranked even Goodway at some point." Then mayor Goodway called who said:" Somebody leaded mouse here." "It's not a real mouse," Blaze said:" But how do You like cats in City Hall?"

"Blaze," Ryder said unamused:" It was you, wasn't it?"