Asher/ Rocky's revenge

bsassan0378:" Ok Chase I want to know why you hate liver so much I mean it's just liver."

"I don't hate liver so much," Chase said:" But when there is lot of liver somewhere then it's smells and i am sensitive to every smell." "Was it all?" Justice asked. "Also don't freak out but there is a female pup that is yellow with a brown heart shape on her forehead in the Lookout does anyone know anyone like that?" "Wait what?!" shouted Rocky:" It sounds like Asher!" "Oh gosh!" Zuma shouted:" But she was killed by the truck!" Rocky rose up and started walking to the elevator. Ryder followed him and whispered to him:" They also said that they feel bad that Rubble throwed you in water twice so they dared you to get back at Rubble with something he's not gonna like."" "Cool!" said Rocky:" I have thought something. I was trying to build a robotic spider what will jump into his face." "Cool!" Ryder said:" What are you going to do?" "I'm trying to talk with Asher," Rocky said. "Do not use the ouija board!" said Ryder. "I'm not," Rocky answered. And stepped out of the elevator when it reached the top floor.

Mixbreed shouted:" Is anyone there?" No noise. Rocky then said:" There's nobody." And turned around only to being startled by Robo-Dog who hovered behind him and barked. "Has you seen Asher lately?" Ryder asked:" I think that that ouija board did this." "But nothing happened," Rocky said and then remembered that when Marshall scared Zuma then Zuma's paw let go of the planchette for the second. "Oh shoot!" Rocky shouted:" We shouldn't had let go of the planchette until the end of the game.

At the same time the spider popped out and was hanging in front of Rubble's face. "Get it out of here!" Rubble screamed. Rocky and Ryder went out of the elevator. "We should do something about Asher," Ryder said:" Zuma, did you let go of the planchette?" "I may have when Marshall scared me," Zuma said. Rubble started to run around of the Lookout. "Get this spider off of me!" he screamed.

"Got him," Rocky said.