Humminger's humiliating moment

Rescue Wolf:" I dare Falcon to convince Mayor Humdinger's cats to make him do something humiliating. Truth for Ryder how do you feel about being called sir?"

Blaze shouted:" Oh snap. What if he thinks that it was me with my another prank?" "You weren't in Foggy Bottom i hope," Ryder said. "Not exacly," Blaze said:" He was in Adventure Bay and...i kinda...put the banana peel in front of his cat carryier. And i made Robo-Dog film it." "You did what?!" Ryder shouted and calmed down:" We talk later but now it's time for Falcon's dare."

Falcon walked up to cats and said:" S'up! I need your help. Can you make Humdinger do something humiliating?" The cats usually didn't want to do what pups told then but they liked his idea.

Humdinger was taking the nap in the beach, not too far away. "Meow?" Cat Chase asked. Falcon said:" Make him the dog!" Cats laughed.

Soon Humdinger woke up and was dressed up as pup. "Blaze!" he shouted. Blaze was far away and finished building the sand castle with Crash. "What?" Blaze asked. Crash whispered:" Was it your doing?" Blaze said:" No. I was all this time with you. Ask Bella." Falcon said:" It wasn't Blaze. Your cats did . Ask everyone." Humdinger shouted:" Kittens!" He jumped off of the chair and started chasing the cats."

"So why is he dressed like pup?" Justice asked. Falcon explained:" So he could chase the cats like a pup. And Robo-Dog is recording it." Justice laughed. Zuma walked there and said:" Don't you know? Robo-Dog has no recorder after...incident with Ryder. Ryder disconnected the recorder after we got caugh."

Ryder laughed at the sight and said:" Now my truth. First i was suprised and little bit annoyed but i got used to it. I don't really mind Chase or anyone call me that but it's not necessary." Then he catched the ball what was throwed by Chase.

"Sorry Ryder, sir!" German Shepherd shouted.