Swimming for 10 min

"It's dare for Rocky,"Ryder said:" Bsassan0378 said "Ok I really don't care about who put that dare in but why (shaving Joey's fur. I might know a way to get even. I want you to dare Rocky to swim in the bay for 10 minutes.""

"What?!" Rocky shouted. "You heard him," Zuma said.

"Why?!"

"Get this thing over with," Chase said:"It's not that bad." "Easy to you to say," Rocky argued. "Readers are waiting," young pups said. Rocky sighed.

Soon they were on beach. Rocky touched the water with his paw (like cats are doing sometimes) he jumped back. "What if i say no?" older mixbreed asked. "Then we say that," said Rubble and bushed Rocky into the bay. Rocky started swimming so he couldn't drown. "I make you pay for this!" Rocky shouted to Rubble. He knew that there is no backing up now and started swimming away from the beach.

Capten Turbot saw this and asked Ryder:"Is Rocky broken? Or my glasses are? Rocky is swimming in water!" "He really swims," Ryder said. And told him about the dare.

Rocky hoped that the 10 minutes goes fast. After swimming for the intended time he jumped on to the sand and shook himself dry. "You were great swimmer, dude," Zuma said to Rocky. Rocky answered:" I wish that i don't do it again."

Ryder turned to the readers:" It's the end of the chapter. Be safe and keep sending the truths or dares!"