Sweetie in the game

The next truth and dare was from Rescue Wolf.

They said:" I dare Zuma to do something humiliating to Sweetie after doing something humiliating in front of her and truth for Ryder how do you feel acting like a pup?"

"That's means that we are going to Barkingburg!" Skye said. Ryder asked Robo-Dog to get the Air Patroller ready. Soon they were in air. "I don't know what i will do," Zuma said. "You will think about something," Chase said to him. "So," Justice asked:" How did you felt when you acted like pup?" "It was embarrassing," Ryder said:"But i was brave enough for those. And i'm not first who lost." "Well," Marshall said:"I almost gave up in Chapter 37 but when Robo-Dog wasn't flying us too close to the hurricane then i maybe have lost."

Soon they landed there. And Zuma searched for Sweetie. Sweetie was on her pillow and sleeping. "I maybe do it later," Zuma thought but collided with the armor what fell on him. The noise woke the royal pup and asked:" What are you doing here?" Zuma said:"It's truth and dare." And started the act like cat. He started licking himself. "You're strange!" Sweetie said and walked away only to get pinned down by Zuma.

Zuma heard queen coming and took Sweetie on top of him. Queen (before Princess of Barkingburg) saw them and shouted:" Oh gosh, Sweetie!" Two of them blushed when their noses almost touched each other. "I think that my dare is done," Zuma said and rose up.

Others were looking them in the corner. "Do you ship them?" Chase asked StupitPizza.

She answered:"No. I'm not. But that was embarrassing for Sweetie, right?"