Cheetah the house cat

Rescue Wolf:" I dare Rocky to explain to Sylvia that the flirting was part of a dare and I dare the team to make the Cheetah think she is a cat. Truth for Skye what reaction were you expecting from Chase when you showed him you were a mere pup and truth for Ryder if Cali is still around how does Chase avoid having a allergic reaction?"

Rocky sighed and said:" If i have to." Ryder said:" If you do that then we should think about the way to get the Cheetah think that she's a cat." Skye then said:" I think that Emna can help us. Remember Esen's mind control potion? Maybe Emna could mix the potion up." "Great idea!" Ryder said:" I call her right away."

Rocky found Sylvia on the beach. He approached her and said:" How's going?" Sylvia turned her head to him and asked:" Why are you so flirty?" Rocky said:" It was a dare. In truth you aren't my kind of girl. I'm sorry for making uncomfortable." "No hard feelings," Sylvia said:" I understand. Was it all?" "Yeah," Rocky said and turned around. Sylvia then said:" I think that we should be friends." Rocky nodded and waved goodbye to her and ran towards the team.

Emna said to Ryder:" Here is the potion what you asked. And it's effects last for 12 hours." "Thanks," Ryder said and put the bottle into his ATV's storage shaft.

The Cheetah was in the Porter's Caffè and Ryder said to her:" Somebody wants you in the telephone." The Cheetah got up and without anyone noticing he poured the potion into her food.

When team waited for something happening then Ryder said:" I think that we should do the truths now. So, Skye...what reaction were you expecting from Chase when you showed him you were a mere pup?" Skye said:"I wasn't waiting for any reaction from Chase. We needed to rescue the mer-pup's child and it was only thing in my head."

Ryder said:" Now it's my question. Emna is taking care of Cali now. Katie understood the allergy of Chase and hoped that Chase won't sneeze every three seconds, when he was so lucky. Now sometimes Katie is visiting Cali from time to time. And we are not worried about Chase's allergy."

Then the random cat appeared out of nowhere and jumped into Chase's truck. Chase started sneezing and he jumped out of his truck. "Can i drive with Marshall now?" he asked.

Soon they followed the Cheetah the serum started kicking in.

At the evening she found herself in Lookout and Ryder asked:" How are you feeling?" The Cheetah said:" Good. Where and who am i?" Ryder said:" You are our cat and you are in Lookout." The Cheetah started to meow then. "Good girl," Ryder said and held back his laugh.
Then whole evening the Cheetah was thinking that she was the cat.