Yay! Pies!

bsassan0378:" I don't know if anyone is allergic to pie because this dare will be another tasty one. I dare everyone to take a pie and mostly eat it or pie someone in the face. If anyone is allergic then don't do it. I repeat don't do it!"

Blaze said:" I don't know about others but i have allergy of the blueberries and strawberries. But not the pies." Everest nodded:" And Bella doesn't like pumpkins very much." Bella said:" I don't like the taste of it."

Ryder got the pies in front of the pups and Blaze thought that it is funny to throw that into Chase's face, only to hit Justice with it. Blaze casped. Justice shook it off her fur and laughed. "Good aim," Bella whispered Blaze:" Now Ryder should take her to Katie's clinic to clean." Blaze shuggled and he got pie into his face by Justice who laughed louder. "What was in it?" Blaze asked. Ryder said:"Raspberry. Every pie i took is with it." "That's good," Blaze said and liked his own cheek. Ryder laughed and said:" That's good that you are allergic only to strawberry and blueberry."

Rubble asked:" Can i have another one?" "Ok," Ryder said. Before Rubble could start eating Rocky put his head into the bowl. "Hey!" English Bulldog shouted. Pups laughed.

Soon the pups were all covered with pie. Ryder laughed and rolled his eyes. Then Zuma threw final pie to Ryder's face. Pups laughed even more, expect for Chase.

"Now the bath time!" Ryder said. Rocky started to run. "You need to catch me first!" he shouted to Ryder. Rubble said:" The pie fight was awesome!" Pups laughed more.

Ryder ran outside to catch Rocky.