Favorite dares

bsassan0378:" Rocky I am so sorry I didn't mean for my ouija board dare to actually summon her.

Also I dare everyone to take one previous dare that was there favorite and do it again."

Rocky said:" No need to worry. We will figure something out." "But for now," Ryder said:" We have a dares to do."

Rocky said:" I liked my previos dare." "You already got back at me," Rubble said. "You threw me in the water twice," Rocky said and ran into his puphouse. Blaze said:" My favorite was to prank Humdinger." Crash said:" I don't have much of the dares but eating that squid jerky was better than to undress Ryder." Rocky walked there and Rubble started hiding under the pillow. "Somebody get the spider before it gets me!" he shouted. "I don't have any spiders," Rocky said. Rubble came out and Rocky threw cold water from the bucket. "Cold!" Rubble shouted. "I said that you will pay for throwing me into the sea," Rocky said. "It was cruel," Rubble said.

Blaze took Ryder's phone and called Humdinger. "Who's there?" Humdinger asked when he picked up. Blaze, with his disguised voice, said:" Congratsolations! You just won two free tickets to Brazil." "Really?" Humdinger asked. "To get the tickets press two," Blaze said and they heard that Humdinger actually did it. Pups started to laugh. "You got him Blaze," said Ryder. "Wait!" shouted Humdinger:" Was it the prank?! You will be sorry when i'll get trough with you, pup?!" Blaze closed the call. "You didn't do another prank before that," said Ryder. "Actually one prank has gone wrong," Blaze said.

Th next screen was where Humdinger's base's floor was covered with water. "I'll kill that mixbreed," Humdinger said.

"Now," Ryder said, when the screen went to pups again:" It's time for other dares. Crash, will you go next?" Crash nodded. Soon he ate the squid jerky.

"Who should go next?" asked Ryder. "I want to go next," Bella said. She danced on her hindlegs. Rubble liked eating 1,000,000 pup treats. Shana liked swimming in the pool without her collar.

Justice liked 7 minutes in heaven. Skye wanted to try her first dare, jumping off of the Lookout and Chase catched her. Ryder didn't had good dares but he played the Pup Pup Boogie game. Everest did the liver eating dare again. Zuma had much of the ghost dares so he did the baby dare. Falcon did his only dare. Chase watched the Helluva Boss again, this time he was prepared.

Marshall said that he was trying to play 5 Nights at Freddy's when they had free time. And this time he was good. Until Freddy appeared on the bed and he didn't know what to do and then animatronic did the jumpscare.
Ryder turned to readers:" This is for all for this chapter. Stay safe everyone!"