Ouija board 2

bsassan0378:" I could dare Rocky to play the ouija board again but this time alone to see if he could talk to his girlfriend but also tell him I didn't mean for that to happen."

Rocky asked:" Alone?" "No," shouted Ryder:" Never play it alone!" "Ok," Rocky said:" But who will play with me?" "I will," Chase said:" She knows you as long as me. Maybe she will be more comfortable when somebody she knows will talk to her." "Like Hunter?" Rocky asked. "Maybe it's better when Hunter plays the game with Rocky," Ryder said.

When Rocky was bringing the board then Ryder called Hunter and explained to him everything. "I'm on my way," Hunter said.

Soon he reached to Lookout and the game was ready.

Hunter said to Rocky:" Be the one who asks the questions." Rocky nodded and started the game. "Is anyone there?" The planchette moved to yes. Rocky asked:" Are you Asher?" Planchette didn't moved and remained on yes answer. Rocky said:" I really tried to get over you but i couldn't. Did you missed me too?" The planchette remained where it was. "We should check if she is really here," Hunter said. Rocky nodded:" How are you?" The planchette moved to answer good. Hunter said:" Ask her if she still loves you." Rocky asked it and planchette moved to yes. Rocky then finished the game. "You ok?" Chase asked Rocky. Rocky nodded and walked into his puphouse.