Zuma meets chocolate

"It's dare for Zuma," Ryder told the pups:" And truth for Rocky."

"What are they?" Rocky asked. Ryder said:"They are from LightningPelt12 who dared Zuma to eat chocolate but not enough so that he dies, only enough so that he experiences all the symptoms.

And truth for Rocky, why is he afraid of water?" Zuma asked:" What are the symptoms for eating chocolate?" Katie walked there. "We had the reason why we didn't give you chocolate," she explained. "It's time to find out then what will happen to me," Zuma said.

After eating the chocolate he didn't feel strange. "Nothing to worry about," he said:" It was the sweetest dare ever." But no too long after he threw up. "I said that it wasn't good idea," Katie said. "It was a dare," Justice said:" He couldn't say no or he is out of the game."

Zuma went outside. "When other symptoms are going to kick in," Ryder said:" We ask Rocky his truth. Why are you afraid of water?" Rocky sighed and told them:"It was a cruel joke from the cruel dog. I didn't know how to swim yet but he threw me into the bay when i was really young. I...i thought i die that day until you, Ryder, saved me. After that day i didn't want to be near of the water again or i maybe have flashbacks of that dog." "That was sad," Shana said. "How is with Zuma?" Rocky asked.

Ryder and Katie ran outside and saw Zuma collapsed on the ground. "Is he alright?" Ryder asked. Katie checked the dog out and said:"He have seizures. And why he is dressed up as baby?" "Dare from someone," Ryder said.

Zuma was shaking and his heart was beating fast. Ryder turned to the readers:"We hope that Zuma is going to be alright. Anyway...

keep sending the truths or dares! And thanks for reading!"