Marshall's overreactions

bsassan0378:"Wow Marshall do you always overreact in these situations? And also how come you sneeze a lot when it comes to skunk spray like when Everest got sprayed that one time (I know this because I saw pups save a skunk and Everest did get sprayed in that episode and Marshall did sneezed a lot because of the smell)."

Marshall said:" I'm allergic to skunk spray. And i maybe overreact but i really want to keep the pups out of harm."

Rescue Wolf:" Well since Katie is in Ryder's spot I guess that means that she can be given a truth or dare. I dare Katie to not use the toilet for the rest of the game and truth for Katie do you still run your parlor?"

Katie said:" I'll try. And yes, i still run my parlor but Emna helps me for now."

bsassan0378:" Also Rocky it was my opinion weather or not I think your powers were lame because to be honest Chase, Rubble, Everest and Zuma have the cooler power but Skye has the coolest charged up secondary power. I mean I'm trying to be mean but when it comes to mighty pup powers or charged up powers you and Marshall are pretty much a little at the bottom (well mostly Marshall).

I meant I'm not trying to be mean. If you see that review with me talking about mighty pup powers to Rocky I meant I'm not trying to be mean."

Rocky said:" Well i still like my powers."