Food dares

Ryder said to pups:" It's from bsassan0378."

They were daring Everest to eat 1000 liver treats in one bowl and daring Rubble to eat a hot ghost pepper.

"Ghost pepper?" Crash asked. Ryder said:" It is one of the hottest pepper." "My dare is very easy," Everest said. "It's harder than it sounds," Chase said:" Rubble tried that once and even he was sick all day after that." "Check it out," Everest said.

Soon the team was suprised. "She isn't dog!" Rubble said. Everest has eaten almost 999 bowls of liver. "How does she does it?" Blaze asked:" Even i couldn't eat this much." "The last one!" Everest announced and Ryder gave her new bowl of liver. Soon it was empty too. "It was all," Everest said. "How did you?" Rubble asked. Everest said simply:" Big dogs need much food."

Ryder went into his ATV and drove to Porter's Caffè. "I need a ghost pepper." he said to waiter. He gave him the pepper and said:" Why do you need that hot pepper?" "It's dare," Ryder said and gave the waiter money and took the pepper.

"I hope that we have water," Rubble said. Justice said:" I heard that the orange juice is better then the water." "Where is the orange juice?" Rubble asked and ran into kitchen. Ryder arrived and said:" I have a ghost pepper."

Rubble ate the pepper and drinked water from his bowl, only to throw up. "Was it all?" Rubble asked with sad tone.

"It's all," Ryder said.