Food dares

bsassan0378:" You know I think I came up with two more dare but the first is for anyone if they can handle it. I dare anyone to eat 1,000,000 pup treats and I dare Blaze, Rubble and Everest to compete in a hot dog eating contest"

"Wow!" Rubble said:" I think that we can handle this." Ryder said:" I take the treats out."

Soon they were halfway done but then Falcon said:" I give up on this." And he walked away. "Did he even ate the treats?" Rubble asked and started to eat Falcon's treats. When they all finished then Chase asked:" Falcon gave up?" Rubble nodded as he eated Falcon's treats. "You should give room for hotdogs," Rocky said. "Ready for burning Blaze!" Blaze said. Everybody looked at him and he explained:" Trying to find my catchpace." "I kinda liked it," Justice said. Ryder and the waiter from Porter's Caffè stepped in. They took the table inside where was big pile of hotdogs. "Nice!" Rubble said. Ryder thanked the waiter who went back outside.

Ryder turned to Everest, Blaze and Rubble. "Ready?" he asked. "Yes," Rubble answered.

Three pups started eating. "Delicious!" Rubble said. Soon Blaze was the first to lose. Pups cheered for both Rubble and Everest. The both of the pups eated equal amounts of the hotdogs but then Rubble lowered his head. "It's too much," he thought but he wanted to win. He took the next bite and everybody shouted:" Good job Everest!" She has finished her hotdogs. "How does she do that?" Rubble asked.

Everest asked Rubble:" You are not going to finish your hotdogs?" Blaze asked his dad:" How can she eat so much?" Marshall said:" Don't know."

Ryder turned to readers:" Thanks for the dares! And stay safe everyone!"