20 backflips

Ryder saw the new notification in his pup pad.

It was a dare. "It's from bsassan0378," Ryder said to pups:" They dared all of the female pups to do 20 backflips." "It's easy," Skye said and did the first flip. "Easy to you to say," said Bella:" I'm Crash at this." "Try it anyway," Justice pleaded. She walked away from the team so she could have more room and started doing backflips. Soon she finished. "I teached her that," Skye whispered to Everest. It was now Skye's turn. She did the flips perfectly.

But now it was Shana's turn. She did the flip but landed wrong. Zuma casped and ran to her. "I'm ok," Shana whispered and stood up. "Maybe Everest and Bella could do it before you," Skye said to Chocolate Labrador.

Everest went into the postition and started counting as she did the flips.

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six...
And so on.

She was suprised that she even pulled it out. Everest walked up to Bella and said:"Your turn now!" Bella nodded and started flipping.

One

Two..

And she fell into her stomach. Marshall casped. "I'm good!" Bella shouted and stood up:" It's like what you said: do your best and forget the rest." Bella started the dare again. It was hard for her but she made it.

Shana was ready to continue.

After the while--

18

19

20

Ryder clapped at the girls and turned to the readers:" We don't have any other female pups here. So It's time to end this chapter."