Breaking windows

bsassan0378:" Thanks for letting Blaze back in also if there is anyone seeing this chapter and are mad that I let Blaze back in the game. I just want to let everyone know that I am a kind hearted person who believes that everyone deserves a second chance and I won't blame you if you hate me for asking for a second chance. Also I dare Zuma and Rocky to look themselves up on the internet and I dare Chase to break the windows."

Zuma said:" I'm worried about this."

They were top floor of the Lookout behind the screen and Zuma and Rocky started their dare.

First it wasn't too bad until they desided to Google them both at the same time. There was pictures when they weren't just together, they kissed each other! Both of the dogs blushed. Rocky said:" We should stop it now." Zuma nodded.

"Now is time for Chase to break the windows," Blaze said. "What?!" Chase shouted:" How many windows i should break?" "All of them in Lookout," Marshall said.

Ryder was in his room, doing something in his pup pad until behind him Chase threw a ball into the window and shattered it. "Katie!" Ryder shouted:" Window desided to destroy itself!" Young pups laughed at his words.

Soon all of the windows were broken. "Now we should buy new ones," Katie said.