Ouija board

bsassan0378:" I also dare Zuma to use a ouija board but I recommend he have a partner because I seen movie on doing it alone and it ain't pretty."

Crash asked:" What's ouija board?" "That's the board what can be used to talk with spirits," Justice explained. "Exacly," Ryder said:" But never use it on your own. Be with your friends while playing it." "Ok," said Crash.

"Who should i be with?" Zuma asked. "I can do it!" Rocky said. "Great," Ryder said:"But first we need the board. Rocky?" "Right behind you!" said gray mixbreed.

Soon they were near of Rocky's puphouse. "Bsassan0378 asked to play a trick on him," Ryder whispered to him. Rocky nodded and found the piece of wood in his puphouse. "I think that it's that board," he said:" I never understood the numbers and alphabet on it. But after looking it up i realized that it's the ouija board." "You have everything!" said Ryder.

When they were inside then Rocky whispered something to all of the pups, expect for Zuma. "Are you ready?" Rocky asked as he sat other side of the board. Zuma nodded. Ryder turned the lights on.

Other pups went back. "Is anyone there?" Zuma asked. The planchette moved to yes answer. That freaked Zuma out a little but he didn't let go of the planchette. "Who are you?" Zuma asked. The planchette moved on the letters. The letters made up a name... "Asher" Zuma shouted. He gulped. Asher was Rocky's girlfriend before her death. "How old were you?" shivering Zuma asked. 6 was the answer. Rocky was little sadden. Zuma asked:" Do you still love Rocky?" Yes was the answer. Zuma didn't notice the glowing thing went behind him. "Don't look but there is something behind you," Rocky said. Zuma still looked around and screamed. The glowing thing took the step back and fell down. Zuma said:" Good bye!" and ended the game and got up. Ryder turned the lights on and Zuma saw Marshall was where was the glowing thing. "I'll kill you and bury you next to the tree what we are using for our business!" said angry Zuma to Marshall. "Let's not get to it," Ryder said. Rocky asked:" Did you think that it's real? Ouija board is just the piece of wood."

Nobody saw that the young female pup was there. She was yellow with brown heart shape on her forehead.