How did Skye felt being only female member?

It's time for new chapter," Ryder said.

"Who's dare is next?" Falcon asked. "I have better question," Justice said:" Where's Blaze?" Just then Blaze walked in. "I don't feel my paws!" He complained. Ryder said:" The asked was Rescue Wolf. They wrote:" I dare Ryder to not use the toilet for the rest of the game unless he is dared to otherwise and I dare Crash to take off all of Ryder's clothes in front of the team. Truth for Skye how did you feel being the only female member of the team before Everest showed up?" Then he asked:" What do i do, when i have a need?" "They didn't say anything about the tree," Zuma said.

Ryder turned to Crash. "Please don't fall if you do your dare," he pleaded. Crash said:"I'll try." Ryder went closer to the Majorca Shepherd Dog. Crash went to work. First he took off his vest and shirt. Then he took off Ryder's shoes. Crash tried to not fall. Soon Ryder was naked. Girls looked away.

Ryder sighed:"They didn't tell us to dress me up again, so we need to move on. Skye, how did you felt to be only female member before Everest showed up?" Skye answered:" I had mixed emotions. Sometimes i didn't mind to be only female member. But sometimes i wished that i had the pup friend from my own gender."

"We don't know how that feels," Shana said. Skye said:"It's alright, Shana."

Ryder turned to the readers:" Alright then. It's the end of the chapter. Stay safe everyone!"