Eating the worm

bsassan0378:" Actually maybe I should dare Rubble to eat a worm and if he refuses then just this once I'll allow Chase and Rocky to get back at him for forcing them to do a dare they didn't want to do."

"Yuck!" Rubble shouted. Rocky and Chase laughed. Rocky said:" Karma!" Rubble said:" I just didn't want that you are out of the game, honest!" Chase asked:" You want to eat the worm or not? Because we will make you do it." Rubble sighed.

The team was in Lookout's grounds. "How about the game?" Justice asked her friends:" We should search for the worm and the first one should give it to Rubble." The pups from her age got to work. Crash didn't know where to look so he climbed up the tree.

"Found it!" Blaze shouted and took it into his mouth. "Help!" Crash called. "Oh gosh, Crash!" Rocky shouted. Blaze put the worm front of Rubble. Skye helped Crash down and the team gathered around Rubble.

Rubble said:" I'll do it if that means that no one of you will force me." He took it into his mouth and swallowed it. "Yuck!" Rubble said. "Tasted like chicken to me," Blaze said.

Everybody looked at him like he was crazy.

Paw Patrol next gen truth or dareजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें