Gliding Skye

Rescue Wolf:" I dare Skye to glide from the top of the Lookout and truth for Rocky when did you confess to your girlfriend?"

"Ok!" Skye said and ran into the elevator. Ryder said:"Be careful!" Robo-Dog was on the top floor and was trying to find the ghost. He didn't notice when Skye ran there and she almost triped over him when he went in front of her.

"No sign of Asher?" Rocky asked Ryder. "Nope," Ryder answered. "How did you even met her?" Justice asked. Rocky thought for the moment and said:" Read the Spy team fanfiction."

Skye was on top of the Lookout with the glider. "You ready?" Chase asked trough his megaphone. Skye nodded and started her dare. She started gliding. She glided few minutes and landed beside the Lookout. "No it's time for Rocky," Ryder said and turned to the gray mixbreed:" When did you confessed to Asher?" Rocky sighed and said:" Before she and her brother went to another town. It was after when we stopped Roger and his plan." "You were very close to her before that," Zuma said. Rocky nodded and said:"It's ok." "You still haven't got over her?" Chase asked. Rocky shook his head. "I'm not," he said.

Ryder turned to readers:"Asher was Rocky's girlfriend before her death and after that he didn't fall in love again. Anyway, thanks for reading!"