Harold Humdinger the dog

bsassan0378:" W... W... Why would you say that Blaze do you even like eating worms cause that sounds worse than Captain Turbot liking squid jerky."

Blaze said:" I don't really mind what i eat." "Even this disgusting thing?" Rubble asked. Blaze said:" Yes." "Anyway," Ryder said:" We got new dare and the truth."

Rescue Wolf:" I dare the team to treat Harold Humdinger like a dog and make him wear only a collar for 24 hours. Truth for Chase why do you call Ryder sir?"

"That's easy," Blaze said:" We should just get him here." "That's not easy," Chase said. "Check this thing out then," Blaze said and took Ryder's pup pad and called Humdinger.

"Hello?" Humdinger asked. "We need to know where is Harold Humdinger," Blaze said. "Is it you?" Humdinger asked with anger. "Oh snap!" Blaze shouted. "Good job Blaze!" said Chase sarcastlicly. "Is it another prank?" Humdinger asked:" I'm not falling for it." "It's not prank," Ryder said:" We need Harold Humdinger." Humdinger sighed and said:" I will send him there when you agree to leave me alone at once."

Soon Harold Humdinger reached to the Lookout and then he was pinned down by pups. "What is meaning of this?" Harold asked. Ryder said:" I have something to tell you. On our own...like one inventor to another." Harold got up and went with Ryder to the inside inside of Lookout.

Few moments later they came back and Harold only wore collar. "Why did i agreed on this?" Harold asked quietly.

Soon he tried to play with pups like a dog. On the balcony Ryder chuckled. Then he remembered the truth for Chase. Katie just arrived and was confused at the sight. Ryder walked up to her and she asked:" Why Harold is here? And why he is with collar?" "A dare," Ryder said. Katie was unamused. Ryder called Chase and Chase obeyed. "I think that it's time to answer your truth, Chase." The other pups went towards them to hear them. Chase said:" Habit. When i trained to be police officer then i called the trainer sir. And it sticked with me." "Why didn't you join your trainer's team?" Harold asked. Chase said:" It was my choice to be always with my family..And he wasn't my family." Ryder scratched Chase behind the ear and said:"It was the best choice ever."

Pups played with Harold like he was one of them. Soon 24 hours past and Harold went away with his own clothes.
Ryder turned to readers:" Thanks for reading!"