Ryder the pup

Ryder called the team.

"We have the first questions," Ryder told them. It was from Rescue Wolf from Fanfiction. Ryder read:" Well I don't know what the limits are so I dare Ryder to act like a pup and truth for Blaze do you have a crush on Justice?" Then he realized what was the first part and everybody noticed that Blaze turned red as firefighter truck.

"Ryder must act like a pup!" young pups laughed. "Alright then," Ryder sighed as he lowered himself into his knees and hands. Pups started to laugh as he barked and howled. Chase was trying to stop himself as Ryder continued to act like a dog.

Few minutes later he rose and wiped himself from dust. Pups still laughed. "Now it's time for Blaze," Ryder said. Blaze stopped laughing. "What was the question again?" Blaze asked. Bella whispered to his ear;" Do you have crush on Justice?" Blaze sighed and said:" Why don't not i? She's cool and i really like her. She has really rare pinkish eyes what will shine everytime she laughs." He realized that he started to talk about the brown mixbreed. Chase rolled his eyes and said:" If it doesn't get into your way to your job then i have no problem with you and my daughter." He didn't notice that Justice looked at Blaze with loving gaze.

Ryder turned to readers and said:" It was little embarrassing. But we know now that Blaze had crush on Justice. Thanks for the questions and keep asking! I hope this chapter was good."

I hope that this chapter didn't disappoint You, Rescue Wolf. Thanks for the questions, even when Ryder said that.

Stay safe everyone! And thanks for reading!