Pup Ryder's dare and Bella's dance

Chase walked inside of the Lookout.

"Alright," Ryder said:"It's from Rescue Wolf. "I dare Ryder to poop on the lawn of Katie's pet parlor like a pup while wearing only a collar and a pup costume and I dare Bella to dance around on her hind legs without her collar.. Truth for Justice and Blaze when did you two realize you had feelings for each other?""

"Where do you get the pup costume?" Blaze asked. Ryder turned to camera. "Do you have the pup costume?" Ryder asked. Cameraman shook his head. "Maybe there is something in my puphouse," said Rocky as he ran outside.

Soon he returned with the costume. "Alright then," Ryder said and took it. He went into dressing room and put it on. There he put the collar on. "I'm ready," Ryder said.

The team drove near of Katie's clinic and Ryder found the place where to do the dare. When he finished then he walked to his ATV and team drove back into the Lookout.

In the Lookout Ryder took off Bella's collar and said:"Are you ready?" Bella nodded as she rose to her hind legs. First she had little trouble with it, but soon she got used to it. "Can we have some music?" Justice asked and Rocky put on the Pup Pup Boogie song.

Bella danced with the music and tried to balance herself. "Zuma and mum made it look easy!" Bella said to herself. Near of the end she stumbled and fell to her back. "I'm good!" she shouted as she went into her four paws.

"Now it's time for truth," Ryder said and turned to Justice and Blaze:" When did you two realize you had feelings for each other?" Blaze told him:"I have known Justice as long as Bella. I think that this feeling growed slowly as we growed together." Justice said:" Same. But i think that my feelings were slower. I realized that i have the feelings for Blaze few years ago." "How young were you both then?" Ryder asked. "About six (human) years," Justice said. "I can't remember," Blaze said:"But i guess when i was five." "So young," Ryder said:" But i think that you will change your minds or it's like with Chase and Skye."

Then Ryder turned to readers:"Keep on sending truths or dares! And be safe!"