Playful pup Ryder

The new dare was from Rescue Wolf:

"I dare Ryder to play with the team in the park like a pup while wearing only a collar and I dare the team to have Ryder eat and drink like a pup after he is done."

Young pups laughed. "It isn't the worst dare for me," Ryder said.

Soon they were at Pup Park. Ryder wore only a collar and lowered himself into his hands. Young pups ran towards the playing equipment. Chase said:" What do you want to do Ryder?" Ryder watched as Falcon went into the slide and not so far away was Shana with pulling toy. "Hey, Shana!" Ryder called. Shana ran towards him and asked:" You want to play?" Ryder nodded and took other side of the doy into his mouth. Shana started to pull.

She was stronger than Ryder thought but when he pulled then Shana fell towards him. "I think that i keep playing with pups at my age," she said.

Ryder asked took the pulling toy out of his mouth and asked:" You alright?" Shana nodded and took the toy with her. Then Frisbee flied over Ryder's head. "Catch!" Chase shouted. Ryder laughed and chased after the Frisbee. Soon he collided with Marshall who swinged Bella. "I think that this is enough," Ryder said as he rubbed hid head.

Back in the Lookout Skye, with help of Katie, made the food for Ryder. Ryder ate it like pup and drinked water like them.

Soon he turned to readers:" Thanks for reading! And stay safe everyone!"