Chase x Rocky

paw patrol s knight:"i have a dare for Chase and Rocky. They have to make out for 10 min.

Truth for all the members. If u had to change their mighty power for a new 1 of their choice what would they all choose?

Another truth for them is if they could change their work for 1 week with another pup what job would they take?"

Rocky and Chase shouted:" What?!" They both then looked at each other. Rocky sighed and looked at Zuma. Zuma looked little bit hurt but nobody knew why. Chase sighed and asked Skye:" Do you mind when i take the dare?" Skye shook her head.

The both males were red as firefighter trucks and started kissing each other. After the 10 minutes they seperated and both of them lowered their heads.

Ryder said:" Now the first truth. I think that i will choose Rocky's power tools." Rocky said:" I like my powers like they are but i like to move every thing without touching it. Telekinesis." Marshall said:" I am fired up with real flame!" Everest said:" I want to make it snow." Chase said:" Electricity. It's cool." Skye nuzzeled into his chest and said:"You are already giving the shocks to the bad ones." Zuma said:" I like to move water. And change it's temperature." Ryder said:" It's not possible." Skye thought little and said:" Rocky's choice is cool. I think that i will say telekinesis too."

Ryder said:" Younger pups aren't gotten their powers yet so i think that we can skip them. But i wonder what powers they want to have." "Super speed!" Justice said.

Ryder said:" Now the second truth. If we could change our work for 1 week with another pup what job would we take?" Chase said:" It's probably Marshall's without the doubt." Marshall said:" Police officer. I can chase the criminals, like the one who wanted to make the furniture out of animal fur." Skye said:" Mountain rescuer, like Everest." Rocky said:" Construction pup." Zuma said:" Skye's job is cool."