Phantasmphobia

Ryder called the pups.

Ryder said:" It's the truths and dare from bsassan0378 who says:" I have like three truth and one dare. One is for Zuma why is he afraid of ghost shouldn't he know that they aren't real. My second truth is for Chase. I want him to be completely honest is he really not afraid of anything or is he lying just to avoid the last dare that I put with facing his worst fear. My third truth is for Marshall why is still afraid of flying when he has a jet pack and got over that fear. And my dare is for Zuma (I hope you heard of this game StupitPizza) I want Zuma to play phantasmphobia.""

Chase took the step back a little. "Chase?" Ryder asked. German Shepherd sighed and said:"I am afraid of machines what have more than five buttons." Everybody tried to hide the laughs. "Try to remember everything in few seconds!" Chase said. "That's why you started panicing when you drove with my machine," Rubble said and started laughing. Zuma went serious and said:"I know that the ghosts aren't real. Somebody, i don't say who it was, Rocky, wanted to watch some horror movies at Halloween and it is still in my head." Ryder turned to Marshall:" Why are you still afraid of flying?" Marshall sighed and said:"I'm not scared of flying itself. I'm scared of crash landing. I don't want to end like that!"

Ryder looked at the message and said:" We have truths covered. Now it's time for dare. What's phantasmphobia game?"

Soon Ryder put the game up and told Zuma the rules of the game:" In order to complete the various tasks in Phasmophobia, you must first use your Equipment to locate the Ghost Room. To create Ghost Activity, which is required to finish the Objectives, you will have to ask the Ghost to do various things, or anger it by saying its name or other key phrases. During the time you are within the building, your Sanity will gradually lower. The lower your Sanity gets, and the angrier the Ghost becomes, the more likely it will be to engage a Hunt, where it will chase players and attempt to kill them. During a Hunt, exit doors will lock, requiring players to hide or outrun the Ghost for its duration."

"Simple enough," Zuma said:" Wait, ghosts?" "And start the game!" Ryder said as he gave controls to Zuma. Zuma asked:" What that even means?" "Phantasmphobia is fear of ghosts!" shouted Chase in the background.

Zuma started to play shakily. He didn't know what he was doing because of fear and got himself killed at first change. "Well it was fun," Zuma said:" Can i stop now? Thanks!" And he ran away from the room.

Ryder was confused by Zuma's reaction.