Squid jerky

Ryder turned to Chase.

He asked:" Are you little overprotective of Justice?" Chase said:" Why do you ask? And no." "It was question from bsassan0378," Ryder explained:" And they have a new dare too. They dared everyone to take a tiny bite of Captain Turbot squid jerky. You don't have to eat the whole thing but you do have to take a tiny bite and tell him the truth on how it taste."

Chase said:"I may have been little bit of over protective. But it's my duty to keep her and Falcon safe. And i don't want that the love will get in her way on the job. When it does then something will happen to her." "Now it's time for the dare," Ryder said.

They went to pier, where Capten Turbot was. "How can i help you in this wonderful day?" Capten Turbot asked. "We should taste the squid jerky," Chase explained. "Ok," said Capten Turbot and took the pocket there. "Fiuh!" shouted Justice:" We should try that?" "It's the stuff," Zuma said.

Everest took the first bite and said:" Tastes better than it smells." Marshall tried it too but then split it out. "Yuck!" he said. Blaze said:" Was it really that bad?" Marshall nodded. Bella bited it and said:" It's...interesting. But it's not for my taste. So i hope that it will be last time i eat this." Blaze tried it and said:"I kinda like it. Better than any fish." Justice walked closer and took the pite of the squid jerky and said:"That's good actually. If the smell is better then i am able to eat this full." Shana liked it too. Capten Turbot said:"Sometimes Mariam has eaten it when she had you." Zuma tried it and said:" I'm with Bella. I'm not liking it." Chase and Skye didn't liked it ether. Rubble said:"If we have sauce for it then i can eat it." Rocky said:"I better jump into water than eat this." "Alright then," Rubble said and took his back into his mouth and throwed him into water. "I Take It Back!" Rocky shouted.

Falcon didn't like it so he ran away from the pier and threw up. "Ok," Ryder said:"I hope that it's not that bad." He took the bite and swallowed it. "I think that it's last time when i try it," Ryder said and said to Capten Turbot:"Thanks for it." "Anytime," Capten Turbot said and asked:" Where's Blaze?" Then he noticed that the pocket was empty and not too far away from them was Blaze eating it."

"I said million times that it's good," Capten Turbot said.

Justice gave one of the squid jerkys to Rocky and Rocky said:" It's not that bad. But i rather have... everything else than that."