Chapter 52- Choose Your Words Wisely

You woke up the next morning and got ready. For some reason, you felt sick. You kept sneezing and your nose kept running. You made sure to wear something warm, just in case. You opened the door and someone stumbled inside. "Jungkook.. What the heck?!" You shouted at him. He locked the door. He cupped your face. "What are you-." He put his finger over your lips. He ran his fingers through your hair. You pushed him away.

"Don't touch me!" You yelled. He backed away from you, respecting your wishes. He looked at the floor. "Move out of the way." You told him. He didn't move. You rolled your eyes. You brushed past him. He grabbed your waist and pulled you back towards him. "What do you want?!" You asked him in annoyance. "Why are you mad at me..?" He asked, softly. You stayed quiet. "Baby, I'm asking you a question.." He whispered. "You beat up my boyfriend!" You screamed at him with anger in your eyes. He sighed.

"WHY DID YOU DO IT?!" You screamed while banging on his chest. He didn't answer. You grabbed his face and started shaking him back and forth. "WHY DID YOU DO IT, KOOK!?" You repeated your question. He looked into your eyes. "Baby.." He called out for you. "Don't call me that!" You yelled. "Zaynah.. I was just angry.." He told you. Your face stiffened. "YOU DON'T TAKE YOUR ANGER OUT ONTO OTHER PEOPLE YOU F*CKING IDIOT! THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU!" You screamed.

You pushed him harder than you normally would, which caused him to fall to the ground. He grabbed your hand and pulled you closer to him. "Let go of me!" You shouted. "Zaynah, that's enough!" He yelled. "Why are you getting all angry?! You hurt MY boyfriend!" You reminded him. "I want you all to myself! Whenever I see you two together.. My blood boils.. He's always touching you and kissing you.." He said. You rolled your eyes. "I just.. Love you too much for you to be shared.." He continued. "I'm not an object. And plus, Jackson isn't sharing me with anyone. I'm all his." You snatched your hand away from him and left the room.

Tears started forming in his eyes as he watched you leave. You went down to the dining room and grabbed your breakfast. There was nobody there, apart from Taehyung. You sat down and started eating. He didn't say a word. You just shrugged it off and ate your food. "How was.. Your date?" He asked, breaking the silence. you looked up at him. "It was good.." You answered him, awkwardly. "Um.. What did you guys do?" He asked. "We just hung out and watched a movie together." You replied. "Did you.. Do the do?" He asked, curiously. Your eyes widened. "N-No.. Why would you think that?" You blushed. "Just wondering.." He mumbled. His tone was cold.

You finished your food and put your dishes away. Taehyung had already left at this point, and there was still plenty of time left before school started, so you just sat back down at the table and went on your phone. Someone covered your eyes from behind. "Good morning!" A familiar voice said. "Oh, good morning Hoseok." You replied. He sat beside you. "Have you eaten breakfast?" He asked. You nodded. "That's good, we're all ready to go!" He smiled. You smiled back. He put his hand on your shoulder. "You don't look so good. Are you feeling okay?" He asked. "Yeah.. I think I just have a mild cold." You told him. "Do you want some warm soup?" He asked.

"No, it's okay." You reassured him. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yep." You replied. You and Hoseok talked for a while. You didn't realize that you were being watched. "Come on, let's go." He said as he offered his hand. You smiled and took it. He lead you out of the room whilst you were holding hands. "Oh, I forgot my bag upstairs. I'll catch up with you, you go ahead." You told him. He let go of your hand. "Okay." He replied. You went up the stairs to your room to get your bag.

You got your bag, but as you walked out of you room, someone pinned you against the wall. "Ugh! Let go of me!" You yelled. "Baby, I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!" Jungkook begged. "Shut up! I'm not going to forgive you every time." You told him. He held your hands in his. "I'll do anything! I-I won't bother you or anything. I'll give you anything you want, just please don't be mad at me anymore!" He whined. You rolled your eyes. He kissed your hands. "Get away from me, you idiot!" You pushed him away. You started walking away from him, but he picked you up, bridal style, and carried you to his room. "Put me down!" You screamed. He put you down on his bed and went to go lock the door.

You stood up. He pushed you back down onto the bed. "What the heck?! Just stop!" You screamed at him. He sat down beside you and sat you in his lap. He held your arms and legs together with his so that you couldn't move. "STOP!" You shouted. "Baby, please.." He said, softly. "Let go of me! You have no right to touch me!" You screamed. His face stiffened. "Does Jackson have the right to touch you?" He asked with a sudden change of tone. You paused. "Well.. If he does something I'm not comfortable with, then of course he doesn't." You answered his question. "Well, what about when it is something that you're comfortable with?" He asked. "He does.." You replied.

"Why don't I then?" He asked. "Because he's my boyfriend.." You answered as if it was obvious. "No. He's not." He said. "Yes, he is!" You told him. He held your face. "But.. I love you." He whispered. "Well, go and love somebody else." You said as you tried to free yourself from his tight grasp. He put his face closer to yours. "I can't replace someone who's already got a place in my heart." He whispered. You rolled your eyes. "Go and have s*x or something with someone else." You said, sarcastically. He smirked. He let go of you and then took his shirt off. Your eyes widened.

You should get an award for being the most stupidest person in the whole universe. You backed away from him. He ran his fingers through his dark, brown hair and licked his lips. "Come on." He said. You quivered in fear. He came closer to you. "G-Get away.." You stuttered. You were horrified. "But, baby girl.. You're the one who brought this upon yourself." He smirked. You shook your head, repeatedly. He offered his hand. "Y-You're crazy..." You said. "Not crazy.." He looked you up and down. "But needy.." He continued as he licked his lips. You started hyperventilating.

He burst out into laughter. You looked at him with a confused expression on your face. "You- You should see the look on your face!" He managed to say in between his laughter. He pointed at you. You stood there, glued to the spot. He put his hands on your shoulders. "Are you okay? It was a joke, just so you know." He reassured you. You backed away from him. "Hey.. I'm sorry if I scared you a little too much. I'm not a r*pist.." He told you. You looked down at the floor. He held your face. You pushed it away. He took a key out of his pocket and unlocked the door. You walked out, without looking back.

You put your bag over your shoulder and walked outside. You got into the car and stayed quiet. "Is everything okay?" Seokjin asked. You just nodded. They all looked at each other. You covered your face and slouched in the seat. Jungkook came in the car and sat next to you. He put his arm around you and you flinched. He sighed. You moved a little bit to the other side of your seat. He slowly moved his arm away from you. They all looked at you both in confusion. A tear escaped your eyes. You quickly wiped it away, hoping that they didn't see. "Zaynah.. Are you crying?" Yoongi asked. "N-No." You replied with a broken voice. Jungkook turned to look at you.

His eyes softened. Taehyung held your hand. You looked up at him. Your eyes were all red and puffy. "What's wrong?" He asked. You felt Jungkook clenching his fists from beside you. "I-it's nothing.." You answered as vaguely as possible. He held your face. "Woah! Woah! Woah! What do you think you're doing?" Jungkook pulled you towards him. You quickly moved away. You unknowingly held onto Taehyung's jacket. He pulled you in for a hug. The others just looked at you two, surprised. He ran his fingers through your hair. You slowly moved away. He did the same. You sighed and put your bag onto your lap.

Jungkook kept his eyes on you. The driver started the car and started driving. He stared at you throughout the whole car ride. "Bye.." You said to them as the driver parked the car into the alley. "Bye!" They all said in unison, except Jungkook. You left and closed the door behind you. They drove away.

{AUTHOR'S NOTE:}

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Please don't forget to vote and comment! I love you guys!