Chapter 41- Restarting

I woke up the next morning feeling better. 

I rolled over and saw Jungkook sleeping, shirtless.

I smiled and caressed his cheek. 

His eyes opened in surprise. He started smiling once he saw that it was me. 

"Good morning, beautiful." He said, softly. 

"Good morning, Kookie." I replied. 

He held my hand, brought it up to his face and kissed it. He sat up and exposed his shirtless body. 

I looked down at my hands and made him smirked.

"I'm guessing you like what you see." He said. 

I blushed. 

He got out of his bed then came over to mine and sat down. 

"Can I have a morning kiss?" He asked. 

"Your breath smells." I made an excuse. 

"I'll go freshen up and then we'll have a session. Okay?" He asked. 

"No promises, big guy." I patted him on the back. 

He pouted and then grabbed his shirt. He put it on. He got up and went into the bathroom that was in the other room. 

I sighed and then waited for him to come out. 

He took a while. 

He came out 10 minutes later. 

"What were you doing in there?" I asked. 

"Thinking about you, baby girl." He smirked. 

"Ew.. You think about me while pooping?" I asked, disgusted. 

He burst into laughter. 

"I wasn't pooping." He reassured me. 

"Then why did you take 10 minutes in there?" I asked. 

"I was.. Just thinking. I was thinking about you." He told me. 

"What were you thinking about me?" I asked.

"Just about your beautiful face and amazing personality." He continued. 

"Okay, prince Charming. Calm down." I laughed before I went inside the bathroom and closed the door. 

I freshened up and then went back outside. He back hugged you, picked you up in his arms and spun you around. He gave you a couple of pecks on your neck. You gently pushed him away. He put you down but doesn't let go of you. "Jungkook, can you let go of me please?" You asked, softly. He shook his head. He stuffed his face in the crook of your neck. "Kookie, someone might come in." You told him. "Then let 'em look." He whispered. He kissed your temple. He turned you around so that you were facing him. 

"Jungkook.. I think that's enough for now." You told him. He put his finger over your lips. "Shh. Let me just admire you for a while." You started blushing. "We really shouldn't be doing this in a hospital, you know." You managed to say. He smiled. "Where else would we do it then? On the plane?" He smirked. You hit him on the chest, playfully. He laughed. "You're sitting next to me on the plane, by the way." He said. "I don't know.. I was thinking about sitting next to my mom since I've not really spent a lot of time with her recently." You told him. He pouted. "But we could've cuddled and watched movies. Maybe we could've even.. Made out a little bit." He winked at you.