Chapter 66- Flowers

You and your friends all left to go outside the mall. "Zaynah! Baby, please!" He kept calling out to you as he ran after you. You ignored him. "I called the Uber, it should be here any minute." Irene told you as she checked her phone. You nodded as you sighed, trying to keep your tears in. You continued to walk a little further out into the car park as you waited for your Uber, as well as trying to get away from Jungkook. You waited for a while.. You heart someone screaming your name.

Jungkook finally reached you guys. He wrapped his arms around you and picked you up. "Put me down!" You yelled at him. Wendy and Sana pulled you away from him. "Zaynah, please just believe me! Why would I even do something like that?" He asked as tears formed in his eyes. "Oh, I don't know.. Maybe because you're known for that sort of stuff." Tzuyu mumbled. "What the f*ck is that supposed to mean?" He asked as he raised his voice.

"You're literally known for being a player in school. Also, everyone still thinks that you and Lisa are still dating, so why would anyone even question it?" She clarified. "Listen, I'm just respecting her wishes. If she didn't want me to keep a distance from me in front of the public, I would've asked her out already." He told them. "But what good would that do? What if someone found out that you were both step siblings and then spread rumors. What would your parents think?" Wendy asked. He looked at his feet, and then back up at you.

He held your hands and kissed them. "I wanna treat you like the princess that you are.. I never had any intentions of hurting you. She just came out of nowhere and started.. Saying stuff about you which made my blood boil and I couldn't.." He trailed off. You rolled your eyes.

You heard a car honk it's horn behind you. You looked back and saw that your Uber was here. "Let's go." You told your friends. He held your hand and pulled you towards him. "You girls can go. She's staying with me." He told them, firmly, while giving them death glares. You pulled away from him and folded your arms over your chest.

Your friends got inside the Uber and drove off. You walked in the same direction as they were, quickly. He grabbed you by your waist and spun you around so that you were looking at him. You rolled your eyes and looked at the ground. "What more can I do to prove to you that I'm the innocent one here?" He asked. "Nothing, because you're never the innocent one in any scenario." You snapped. His eyes widened. "You're a part of the f*cking Mafia, Jungkook. You kill for pleasure and love to use people as toys." You continued. He held your hands and watched as you pulled away.

"Listen.. I don't have anything against you. But I don't think I could take it if something like this happens again.." You said without looking at him. "What do you mean by that? Of course it won't happen again." He reassured you. You sighed. You still weren't looking at him and it was bothering him. He lifted your chin and made you look at him.

You rolled your eyes at him and that made his eyes soften. "I'm sorry that you had to see that, baby." He said, softly. You sighed. He leaned in to kiss you, but you pulled away. "I just wanna go home.." You mumbled. He sighed and held your hand. "If that's what you want.." He lead you to his car. He opened the door for you and helped you inside before getting into his own seat.

He looked at you for a couple of moments before breaking the silence. "Are you mad at me..?" He asked. You shook your head. He took a sigh of relief and then chewed the inside of his mouth. "I don't like it when you act like this, baby." He told you. You shrugged. He held your face and made you look at him. You still didn't make any eye contact with him though. He cupped your face and put his forehead against yours. He kissed the tip of your nose and caressed your cheek. "I'll do anything to prove that I love you more than anything, and that I would never even dare to look at anyone else if it makes you happy." He whispered.