Chapter 73- Rest In Peace..

All the bodyguards made a run for it, so the place was no longer guarded. The cops barged inside and ran over to Kai for questioning. 

You couldn't hear what they were saying, but you kept Jungkook in your arms. You hugged him tightly. "Jungkook.. Wake up.." You whispered. 

Some medics rushed inside. "Ma'am, please give him to us. We'll take care of him." One of them said. You hesitated. Tears streamed down your face. "It's okay, ma'am." Another reassured you. "Zaynah, everything's gonna be fine. Give him to them." Seokjin said as he put a hand on your shoulder. You sniffled and carefully handed him to them. 

They put him on a stretcher bed and took him outside. They put him inside the ambulance. They took your father, Wonho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho, Chen and Sehun into police cars with handcuffs. They were officially arrested. "We've been looking for these troublemakers for a while now, but they always managed to slip under our noses." An officer laughed. How could he laugh at a time like this..?

"Thank you officer.. But is he..?" Namjoon pointed at his own father. "I didn't feel a pulse when we were investigating the scene, but they're taking him to the hospital just in case." He told him. He nodded, sadly. The officer patted him on the back and then left. Hoseok and Taehyung were standing by you and comforting you as well as trying to hold themselves together.

They had just witnessed the death of their own father that had been committed by your own father. How were they still able to tolerate you? They were so kind, yet your real family was a mess. They weren't even your stepbrothers anymore. They never were. You had a fake mother and you didn't even know that your real mother was dead and your real father was alive and a criminal. 

You were devastated. Your life flipped upside down in only a couple of hours. Your father was alive and now is in prison, you don't have a mother and no other family. Your best friend is a sicko and is also in prison. The love of your life might possibly be taking his last breaths.. 

You only had your friends who had no idea that this was happening. What were you going to do?

You got into the ambulance that Jungkook was in with Yoongi, Seokjin and Taehyung. Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin got into the other ambulance that their father was in.

You all got to the hospital and were asked to wait in the waiting room.

A couple of hours passed. (It was now 8:20pm)

A doctor came up to you all, looking quite sad. 

"Doctor? Are they alright?" Yoongi asked, impatiently. "I'm sorry.. But we couldn't save your father. He's gone." He told you. "WHAT?!" Jimin screamed. "Jimin, calm down. What about our brother..?" Namjoon asked him. "He's in a coma.. And he's not showing and signs of waking up.." He said. Your eyes widened. "I'm sorry for your losses.." He said before leaving.

You fell to the ground and buried your face in your hands. Seokjin picked you up. "I'm so sorry!" You cried. "Why are you sorry?" Yoongi asked as his voice broke. You looked up at them and sobbed. "My dad did all of this.." You cried. "So why are you apologizing? It's not like you had anything to do with it." Hoseok said. "But it was still my father.." You told them. "That doesn't matter. None of this was your fault!" Namjoon told you. You sniffled. 

You walked over to one of the doctors that was leaving Jungkook's room. "Can we see him?" You asked. She smiled. "Sure, honey." She said as she opened the door and let you all inside.

You sat down beside him on the bed and started tearing up again. 

You all stayed there for about half an hour. "Zaynah.. It's time to go home." Taehyung said as he put his hand on your shoulder. "You guys go ahead.. I'll get an Uber or something and meet you there." You told him whilst keeping your eyes on the unconscious Jungkook. "Are you sure?" He asked. You nodded. "Just give any of us a call if you wanna be picked up instead." He said. "Okay, thanks." You replied. 

They all left to go home. You held Jungkook's hand and kissed it with more tears forming in your eyes. "I told you to go.. So why didn't you? Look at you now.." You whispered. "Please wake up.." You begged. 

You stayed there with him for another 45 minutes, and then decided to go home. 

You called an Uber and they dropped you off.

You got inside and saw everyone in the living room waiting for you. You walked inside, slowly.

"Oh, you're home?" Seokjin asked as he and his brothers stood up. You nodded. "Did the doctors say anything about his state before you left?" Yoongi asked. "No.." You answered. "Oh, father's funeral is tomorrow morning by the way." Namjoon told you. "Okay." You said. "Do you need anything to wear for tomorrow, or are you good?" Hoseok asked. "No, I think I'm okay." You replied. "If you're sure.." He said. "Well, I'm tired. Goodnight." Taehyung said as he left the room. 

"We should all get some rest now too. We have a busy day ahead of us tomorrow." Seokjin said. You all left the room and headed to bed. 

{The Next Morning:}

You woke up, did your morning routine and got ready to go to the funeral. 

You headed downstairs where everyone else was waiting for you. You got in the car and went to the funeral.

You felt a huge lump of guilt in your throat. If it wasn't for you or your father, he would still be alive. 

You all stayed there for a while. All the agents from his gang were there too. Including people like Minho, Ki Bum, Taemin, Jin Ki, Hyunjin, Seungmin, Felix, Bang Chan, Chang Bin, Han and Jeongin. 

Kai was also there, but he was being monitored by the police because he was still technically a criminal.

{A couple of hours later:}

"Are you ready to go?" Namjoon asked. You nodded. "Okay, you go and wait in the car. We just need to talk to some of the agents and then we'll be right there." He told you, quietly. "Okay." You answered, quietly. You walked to the car when you noticed someone was already in there. 

You got inside and sat down. "Hey.." Jimin said as he looked up. "Hi.." You replied, hesitantly. "Look, whatever I did or said in the past.. Forget about it.. Please." He told you. "I thought I already did before you decided to start again." You told him. He sighed. "I was stupid. Let's start again.. We're not even step siblings so, it won't be hard." He said. You rolled your eyes. "Listen, I'll forgive you only if you promise not to do anything like that again." You bargained. "Deal." He immediately said. "Good." You replied. 

You all headed home.

{Author's Note:}

Hey, sorry not much happened in this chapter. It was kind of just a filler. 

 (The next chapter is the finale, so I'll make it longer for you because I'm nice like that.) Don't forget to vote and comment. I love you guys!!