Chapter 15- The Rest Of The Day

"It's lovely to see that you're back with us, Zaynah. How are you feeling?" Mrs Choi asked me. 

"I'm doing alright.. Thanks." I answered. 

I sat down next to Irene and opened my textbook. 

"Well, good thing you're here today. I was just going to announce the dates of your exams!" She said, happily. 

"Great.." I said, sarcastically. 

"So, your first exam will be this Thursday and your second exam will be on the Monday after." She explained. 

I typed the dates into my phone. 

"Alright, I'll let you do that and I'll go and get some equipment from the other classroom." Mrs Choi said as she left the class. 

"What were the dates again? I wasn't listening." A familiar voice asked from behind me. 

"Oh.. Hoseok.. It's just you.." I took a sigh of relief. 

"Why do you sound so disappointed?" He chuckled. 

"It's nothing.. The first exam's on Thursday and the second one's next Monday." I told him. 

"Right. Thanks." He said as he typed it into his phone. "Um, do you wanna study together after school..? Since we're in the same class.." He asks me awkwardly. 

"Uh, maybe.. I still have some projects to do, so I might just do it when I have any free time.." I answered. 

"Oh, okay. Whatever you wanna do, I guess." He replied, sounding disappointed. 

"Sorry.." I said, trying to sound like I care. 

Irene tapped me on the shoulder. 

"Why did you decline his offer?" She asked, quietly. 

"I don't wanna have to spend any more time with them than I already have to." I told her. 

"Did he do something to?" She asked. 

"No.. It was just Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook." I said. 

"Oh." 

"Well, now that I think about it.. Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon have helped me whenever their younger brothers have tried to do anything to me. Hoseok saved me from Taehyung that evening in the hospital.." I explained. 

"Then, I don't see a problem with studying with him.." She said. 

"Alright.." 

I turned to look behind me where Hoseok was sitting. 

"Hoseok.. We can study tonight after school if you want.." I told him. 

"Great! How about at about 5:00pm?" He asked, sounding happy and excited. 

"Um, sure. Why not?" I agreed. 

"Sounds good." He said as he smiled at me. 

Mrs Choi came back in the room. 

"Alright everybody, open your textbooks and write down everything that's on the board." She instructed.