Chapter 7- Why Won't They Leave Me Alone?!

It was around 7:00pm at night. 

I was terrified of everyone. 

I just wanted to go home, to my old home with just my mother like it was before.

Back to the time when I didn't even know what this feeling was. 

The time when the only thing I was nervous about was... them..?! Since I started attending that high school, I was only ever afraid of being beat up by them. I've only ever feared them! I just wanted my mom and my friends to be here to comfort me.

I heared a knock at the door. I was able to move around more and talk without my oxygen mask off or on.

"Come in." I say as I sit up. 

The door opened. 

"Hey." Jimin said as he came inside and closed the door behind him. 

"Uh..did you need something..?" I asked him, nervously. 

"I just wanted to see you. I see you're feeling better now judging by the way you're sitting and talking without an oxygen mask." He told me as he came further inside. 

I nodded silently.

"Again, I'm sorry about my behavior. The next time I do anything or say anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, then you have my permission to slap my face." He said as he held his face, remembering the last time I raised my hand upon him.

He let out a faint smile. 

He looked at me and then bit his lip. 

I looked out the window, trying to signal that I didn't want to talk to him so that he would leave.

"Zaynah.. are you avoiding me?" He asked me. 

I didn't answer him. 

He comes around to the other side of your bed. 

He took my hand. 

"Let go of me." I told him without any eye contact. 

"Why?" He asked, forming a firm grip on it.

"Let me go, or else I'll slap you." I threatened as I looked at him in the eye. 

"You're getting a little too feisty, I like that." He whispered as he bit the inside of his mouth. 

"Get out, or I'll call the nurses and force you to get out!" I shouted at him. 

He laughed as he saw that I was trying to act like I could fight him off in my condition. 

"You're so cute, you can't even sit up without leaning against something, and you think you can tell me what to do? Heh, I don't think so." He smirked and ran his fingers through mine. 

"Stop it! All you brothers are exactly the same! First Taehyung tried to-" He interrupted me. 

"I know, he already told me. Man, am I jealous though.." He mumbled.

"Jimin, let go of my hand! You're hurting me! Please!" I cried as I tried to free my hand. 

He kept the tight grip and without warning, he rubbed my hand against his face and then kisssed it.

I looked at him in disgust.