Chapter 3- Time to go Shopping..

I woke up in the morning, got ready and then headed downstairs to greet my mom.

"Sweetie, don't forget that you're going straight to the mall with your brothers today after school." My mother reminded me.

"Stepbrothers.." I reminded her.

"Sweetie, trust me. We'll be a happy and loving family in no time after the wedding." She told me, reassuringly.

"Sure mom, whatever you say.." I said.

"They'll be waiting outside the school gate for you, so try and be quick." She told me.

"Okay.. I'm all done with breakfast, I'll see you later mom." I said to her as I got my bag and put my shoes on.

"Have a good day sweetie, pick a good dress and accessories at the mall!!" She shouted after me.

"Yes, mom." I said as I closed the door.

Great, now I was getting closer and closer to having to live with the boys who are supposedly going to destroy my life.

"I hate everything, why did mother have to choose a man whose sons are probably related to the freaking devil?! I better just learn to ignore the annoying and stupid things they say to me. Maybe I should even practice some self-defense moves?"

I got to school and went to my friends.

"Well, how did it go..?" Sana asked, hesitantly.

"It went.. FREAKING TERRIBLY! THEY'E GETTING MARRIED ON SUNDAY!" I yelled in their faces.

"So soon!?" Tzuyu asked, shocked.

"Yeah, they had already planned it but they only told me and..them last night at dinner..!" I told them.

"I'm happy for your mother and everything, but isn't this all too sudden?!" Irene asked.

"They've been seeing each other for months and have planned everything for a while now, she just thought that it would've been a nice surprise for us." I mumbled.

"Did you even tell her about their reputation in school?! They literally beat the shit out of our own friends!" Wendy shouted.

"They didn't leave me alone! They kept being weird and were in my room and snooping around. When I went to their house the day before they threatened me and Yoongi even took my phone and was being really disrespectful." I added.

"Disrespectful how..?" Irene asked, concerned.

"They keep being perverted and just start yelling at me while I'm trying to say something, and then they twist my words!" I explained.

"Ew! What the fuck?!" Tzuyu exclaimed.

"They're trying to make you fear them. They think it's working because you probably react in a way that makes then feel powerful." Sana told me.

"What are you trying to say..?" I asked her.

"You have to start ignoring what they do. Don't get me wrong, I know that they're dangerous and aggressive and everything like that. But what I'm trying to say is that you have to act like you're not afraid of them." She clarified.

"How can I do that when I am scared of them?! They literally almost killed so many of our classmates! They even said themselves that I should fear them more now that I'm going to be alone with them! I HATE MY LIFE!" I screamed at them.