Chapter 18- Suspicious

[ZAYNAH'S POV:]

No one said a word to me or to anyone else during the whole car ride home. I was kind of glad but a little but surprised by it, since they would always try and tell me what to do or something like that. 

I was studying for my math exam, alone, because Hoseok said he was busy again today. 

[BTS POV:]

"Guys.. Won't she figure it out?" Hoseok asked, getting a little nervous. 

"Why would she, and how would she?" Jimin asked, getting annoyed. 

"If we torture them or even end up killing them, they'll stop showing up to classes and stuff." Hoseok reminded them. 

"So what?" Yoongi asked, not caring about the situation. 

"She didn't want us to help her, and once she notices that they're not around anymore, she'll get suspicious. She's not stupid." He told them. 

"Why would she suspect us? She doesn't know we're part of a Mafia Gang, remember?" Seokjin reminded him. 

"I know that, but I also know a couple of us almost told her." Hoseok said while looking at the maknaes. 

"You guys told her?!" Namjoon shouted. 

"No.." Jungkook said while avoiding eye contact. 

"Your gestures say otherwise. Just tell the truth!" Namjoon yelled. 

"We didn't tell her.. but it may have slipped out of my mouth when I was trying to prove a point.." Jungkook continued. 

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Yoongi shouted at the top of his lungs. 

"I didn't tell her, since she still doesn't know because I twisted my own words so that she thought I was talking about something else.." Jungkook reassured them.

"I wouldn't mind if she found out or not. She would know not to stop me from doing anything once she finds out I'm dangerous." Jimin said as he smirked. 

"Why do you even want her to be afraid of you when you literally got mad at her when she was..?" Seokjin asked. 

"Then, she'll learn to let me do what I want to her. But I was pissed of because she was only scared of me whenever I wanted to touch her. She let Namjoon and Hoseok hyungs hold her hand and tell her everything was going to be alright." Jimin told them as he folded his arms. 

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung asked.

"Remember when she was still at the hospital and I was apologizing to her, she hated it when I came near her or touched her. Well, when Namjoon and Hoseok hyungs went over to 'Tell Her It Was Gonna Be Okay', she let Namjoon hyung hold her hand and she didn't seem to have a problem with it." He reminded them. 

"True, but she wasn't just afraid of you. She started panicking around Jungkook and Taehyung too." Seokjin told him. 

Taehyung sighed, happily. "I'll never forget that evening." He said as he smirked and leaned back against the wall. 

"What evening..?" Yoongi asked. 

"I'll explain.. So when Zaynah's condition was still critical, Taehyung decided to take advantage of that and he tried to make out with her.." Hoseok explained.