Chapter 62- Heartbreak

The driver pulled up in the alleyway. You opened the door and got ready to go out, but Jungkook wouldn't let go of your hand. "Kook.. What are you doing? Let her go." Yoongi told him. You looked at him, confused to why he wouldn't let go. Jungkook just stared at you. His grip was still tight. "Jungkook!" Seokjin raised his voice. He glanced at him and then averted his eyes back to you. He let go of your hand and then chewed the inside of his mouth. "Bye!" You said before closing the door.

You walked inside the school gates and went to your friends. "Hi!!" Your friends all said in unison as they came and hugged you. "Hey!" You laughed. "So.. How was your date?!" Sana asked, impatiently. "It was.." You built suspension. They all waited. "It was amazing!" You exclaimed. They all squealed in happiness and excitement. You told them everything you did together. The bell rang. "Well, we have science now.. So, let's go." Irene said as she pushed you towards the building. "We'll see you later!" You called out to the rest of your friends as you both walked inside.

You sat down in your seats and started talking. Jungkook sat next to you and quickly pecked your cheek. You ignored him, trying not to draw too much attention to yourself. Irene raised her eyebrow in confusion. He held your hand under the table and caressed it. You smiled, subtly. "Irene, the principle wants you in his office. Now." Mr Lee said as he came inside the classroom. "Ugh, again?!" She exclaimed. "I'll see you later.." She said as she flung her bag over her shoulder and left.

"Well, that takes care of her." Jungkook whispered in your ear. You looked at him from over your shoulder. "What's that supposed to mean?" You asked him, adjusting your position. "You were talking to her instead of me.. But now that she's gone.." He smirks and kisses your hand. "Jungkook.. Stop it.. Someone might see.." You said through gritted teeth. "Then let 'em look." He whispered. You pulled away from him.

Jackson had been acting a little.. Strange.. Today.. He wouldn't look at you and he didn't even say hi to you. Jungkook noticed that you were feeling a little anxious, so he patted you on the shoulder. "Yeah?" You asked without looking at him. "What's wrong?" He asked. You shook your head. "It's nothing." You answered, vaguely. "There's something wrong.." He said, softly. You turned to look at him. "How do you know..?" You asked. "Because I know you. You act differently whenever you feel different things." He said. You smiled at him and then looked back down at your book.

"But do you know something?" He asked. "What?" You asked him. "I still don't know how you act when.. You get turned on." He winked at you. Your face flushed red. "Shut up." You playfully hit him. He chuckled. "It's true!" He added. You sighed and picked up your pen. Your attention went back to Jackson. Your eyes softened and became droopy. He sighed. He was about to wrap his arms around you, but he remembered that you would get mad at him for doing it in public, so he just left it.

The lesson ended and Irene was still no where to be seen. You waited in the hallway for her and your other friends to come. "Hey.. Zaynah.." Jackson said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh, hey Jackson. What's up?" You asked. "I want to talk to you.." He said, awkwardly. "What is it?" You asked him. "I.." He paused. "You what..?" You asked. "I'm.. Breaking up with you." He finally said. "W-What..?" You stuttered. "I'm sorry.. B-But I don't think it was working out.." He continued. He left you there. You felt tears forming in your eyes.

Namjoon and Taehyung were walking past and saw you. They stopped in their tracks and walked over to you. "Zaynah? What's wrong?" Namjoon asked you, sympathetically. "N-Nothing.. It's nothing. I'm fine." You said as you wiped your tears out of your eyes. "Zaynah, there's clearly something wrong. You wouldn't just be crying for no reason." Taehyung said. "I-I'm not crying. What makes you think that I was crying?" You asked. They both looked at each other. "Just tell us what happened." Namjoon said. "I told you that it was nothing, so just leave me alone!" You yelled at them before running into the girls bathroom.