Chapter 17- Lies

I was in drama class. 

My stepbrothers were no where to be seen. 

"Where are they?" Irene tapped my shoulder and asks me. 

"Who?" 

"Your stepbrothers..." She clarified as if it was obvious. 

"I don't know and I really couldn't care less" I told her as I started to pay attention to the lesson again. 

"Okay, if you say so."

A couple of minutes later, Taehyung, Jungkook, Yoongi and Seokjin walked into the room. 

"Why are you late?!" Mrs Choi asks them. 

"Because we had other things to do." Yoongi answered her back. 

"Ugh, just sit down before I get the principle.." She told them as she put her hand on her forehead. 

They come and sit down in the empty seats near me. 

"Hey." Taehyung said as he pulled my hair back towards him. 

"Ow!" I exclaimed. 

He smirked. 

"Taehyung, stop disrupting the class" Mrs Choi shouted at him. 

"Don't tell me what to do." He mumbled. 

Mrs Choi took a deep breath. 

I looked around the class, awkwardly. 

"It's time for performances, get into your pairs and I'll tell you which order you're going to be performing in." She explained. 

"Yoongi and Jungkook, you're up first." She added. 

"Why us?!" Jungkook asked, practically shouting. 

"Because I said so, now come on. We don't have all day, boys." She told them. 

"We don't wanna go first. Tell someone else." Yoongi told her. 

"Boys, GO NOW!" She yelled, losing her patience. 

"We don't wanna go!" Jungkook screamed at the top of his lungs. 

"That's it!" She shouted. 

She left the room and slammed the door shut. 

"Why couldn't you just do what she said?!" I whispered, harshy to them. 

"Just to prove that no one can tell us what to do." Jungkook told me. 

"She's our teacher, what does that even mean?! You have nothing to prove to her!" I shouted through gritted teeth. 

"It wasn't a point we were trying to prove to her.. But it was a point we wanted to prove to you." He said as he smirked at me. 

"Stop talking.." I told them as I looked away from him so we didn't look suspicious. 

"You guys just ruin everything. You've ruined her life, so how about you don't talk to her." Irene snapped at them.  

"How about you shut the fuck up you stupid bitch. Who the hell do you think you are?!" Taehyung screamed at her.