Chapter 56- Yay!

You woke up the next morning. You changed and got ready. You opened the door and saw Jungkook leaning against the wall, on his phone. "Oh, good morning." You smiled at him. "Good morning." He replied. He came closer and put his phone away. "How did you sleep?" He asked. "I slept well." You answered as you fixed your hair and closed the door behind you. He pecked your cheek. "You look beautiful, like always." He smiled at you. "Thank you." You blushed. He smirked and then put his arm around you. "Let's go to my bedroom for a while." He said. "I don't think so." Seokjin came from behind you. You both looked back towards him. Jungkook moved his hand.

"Come down for breakfast. Now." He told you both as he headed down the stairs. Jungkook sighed. "Let's go to my room." He whispered. "But.. Didn't he just tell us to go down to breakfast..?" You asked. "It's fine. Only for a little while." He tugged on your arm. You smirked. "I'm hungry. Let's talk later." You pulled away from him and began walking down the stairs. He pulled you back into his arms. "Pretty please." He pouted. You sighed. "Fine.." You gave in. He bunny smiled and then pulled you to his room. You sat down on his bed. He sat beside you.

He stared at you. You pursed your lips together because you were feeling shy. "What's wrong?" He laughed. "Why are you looking at me like that?" You asked while covering your face. "How can I not? You're so beautiful." He comes closer. "Is this why you wanted me to come here?" You asked him, your face still covered. "Not at all. You're treating me." He said, softly. "Then why did you want me to come here?" You asked. He reached out and moved your hand away from your face. "Can we eat lunch together today?" He asked, hopefully. Your face stiffened. "Kook, you know we can't.." You mumbled. He held your hands.

"I know you have Jackson, Baekhyun and the rest of your friends.. But, I really wanna spend the whole day with you today." He told you. You sighed. "I'm sorry.." You moved your hands away from him. He looked at you, blankly. "Am I not good enough to be seen with you..?" He asked. "It's not that..It's just that.." You trailed off. "It's just that you don't wanna be seen with me.. I get it." He cut you off. "Jungkook, you're not exactly the friendliest when it comes to the other students." You told him. "What do you mean by that?" He asked.

"I mean.. It would be weird if you were walking, talking and eating with me, if I was just an ordinary student, when you don't talk or anything to anyone else." You clarified. His face stiffened. "Okay then.." He stood up. You looked up at him. "I'm sorry for wasting your time." He said. You grabbed his arm and stood up. He rolled his eyes. "What is it?" He asked. "You're not wasting my time.. I'm sorry if I made you feel that way." His eyes softened. "It's just that I worry if someone sees us together.. Doing something.. And they know that we're step siblings.. They'll spread rumors and- and I don't want that to happen.. I don't want to ruin either of our lives and reputations." You continued.

He held your face and made you look at him. You both looked into each other's eyes. "You don't need to apologize. If anything, I should be apologizing for making you feel like you need to apologize to me." He blurted out as he got lost in your eyes. "You mean the world to me, and if you don't feel comfortable with doing something, then I have no right to force you." He continued. "Are you really the same guy from 8 months ago?" You smiled. He chuckled and bit his lip. "You'd better believe it." He said, softly. You leaned in and kissed him. He was really surprised, so he flinched.

He immediately wrapped his arms around you once he realized what was going on. He kissed you deeper and pinned you against the wall. You both smiled while kissing. He pressed his body against yours. You cupped his face and pulled him closer.

"Are you done?" Someone asked from behind you. You both pulled away from each other. You let go of his face and he let go of your waist. "Hyung told you guys to come down for breakfast 5 minutes ago. Why are you still in here?" Taehyung asked as he leaned against the door. "W-We-" Jungkook covered your mouth. "We were coming." He told him. "Then why were you making out?" He asked. You gulped. "I said we were coming." Jungkook raised his voice. "Okay, chill dude." Taehyung left and closed the door behind him.

Jungkook turned to face you again. "Are you okay?" He asked as he put his hand under your chin. You smiled and nodded. "So.. Where were we?" He winked at you. You blushed. "Let's go to breakfast now." You put your hands on his chest. He pouted. "Come on, big guy." You brushed past him. He followed behind you.

"Good morning." You smiled at everyone at the table as you sat down. "Morning." They all replied I'm unison. You got your breakfast and took a bite out of it. Jungkook sat beside you. Yoongi was on your other side. "What have you got today?" Hoseok asked you, trying to make conversation. "First I have drama, then Math, Lunch, Science and then free period." You told him. He smiled. "I'll see you in math then." He reached out for a high-five. You high-fived and laughed.

Jungkook scowled at you two. You all finished your breakfast and headed to the car. Jungkook grabbed you by your waist and pulled you into the living room. "Oh, hey again." You laughed, awkwardly. He pulled you closer to him. "Um, are you okay..?" You asked. "Why were you talking to and touching Hoseok hyung?" He finally asked. "What?" You were really confused. "I-I was just-." He covered your mouth with two of his fingers. "I don't wanna hear it." He said, strictly. You flinched. He harshly grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the car. "O-Ow! Stop it, Kook! You're hurting me!" You squealed.

He stopped in his tracks and turned to look at you. He let go and put his arm around you. "I'm sorry, baby.." He said, softly. You stayed quiet. You pulled away from him and then walked towards the car. You got inside and sat next to Namjoon and Seokjin.

You got to school about 5 minutes later.

"Bye." You said, quietly, before leaving. "Bye!" They all replied in unison.

You started walking inside the gates when someone wrapped their arms around you. "Oh, hey Jackson." You smiled when you saw him. "Hey, babe." He said, softly. He pecked your cheek. The bell rang. "I'll see you later. Bye." You said as you left.

{AUTHOR'S NOTE:}

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please show your love and support by voting and commenting what your favorite part was! I love you guys!