Chapter 59- Getting Ready

You got home around 7 minutes later. "Oh, I have something to tell you guys." You said as you all got out of the car. "What is it..?" Seokjin asked. "I'm going on a date with Jackson in a while." You told them. Their eyes widened. "You're kidding, right?" Yoongi asked. "No.." You reassured them. They all sighed in unison. "What time?" Hoseok asked, breaking the silence. "At 6:30." You told him. He nodded as he chewed the inside of his mouth. "Well.. I'm going to tell my mom and then get ready.." You said as you turned to leave.

You went inside the house and went to go and find your mom. She and your stepfather were in the living room.. Making out.. You opened the door but they didn't notice you. You rolled your eyes and cleared your throat. They quickly pulled away and looked at you. "H-Hey, sweetheart. Did you need anything?" Your stepfather asked, awkwardly. "I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm going out on a date.." You replied. "Oh, with Jackson?" Your mom asked. You nodded. "Aw, you guys are so cute together!" Your mom exclaimed. "Do you need any help choosing your outfit?" She asked. You shook your head. "No thanks. I'll leave you to do.. Whatever you guys were doing.." You said. They looked at each other and both of their faces flushed red. "O-Okay, have fun!" She said. You nodded and turned to leave to go to your room.

You closed the door and turned to your closet. "I wonder if I should wear something fancy or casual.." You said to yourself. You texted your friends and asked them for their opinions. "A fancy dress because he's taking me to a fancy restaurant. That sounds good." You smiled to yourself.

There

There.. This one looks good. You put the dress on and did your hair. You kept your hair down. You put on a necklace and a bracelet. You grabbed a handbag and sat down on your bed. It was 5:45, which mean you still had 45 minutes left. You figured you would leave in about 15 minutes so that you would get to your house before him.

You heard a knock at your door, so you got up and opened it. When you saw who it was, you slammed the door in his face. "Zaynah.. I know you're mad at me, but can we just talk?" Jungkook asked from behind the door. You didn't answer him. He banged on the door in frustration. "I just wanna talk.." He whispered as his voice broke. You sighed. What were you doing? What could you do? You felt something tugging on your heartstrings and the huge lump in your throat came back, not to mention that there were knots in your stomach. Your head started to hurt and before you knew it, you opened the door.

You were stupid. Hadn't you learnt your lesson. "What do you want?" You asked as you lowered your eyebrows. He looked you up and down and his eyes softened. "C-Can I come inside..?" He asked, quietly. You rolled your eyes and then opened the door wide enough for him to come in. He walked inside and stared at you with his hands behind his back. "How come you're all dressed up..?" He asked. You closed the door. "I have a date." You told him. He sighed.

He walked closer towards you. "Stay back.." You told him. He stopped in his tracks. "Zaynah.. Whatever Lisa said was a lie." He started. You rolled your eyes. "I've had enough of this.." You mumbled under your breath. You turned to leave but he grabbed your wrist and pulled you closer to him. "Let go of me!" You yelled. "Please! Believe me! I would never-" You snarled at him. "I don't care! Just move on! Just accept the fact that we're step siblings and the fact that I'm dating Jackson!" You shouted. You saw tears forming in his eyes.