Chapter 74- The Finale?

{5 months later:}

It had been 5 months since everything happened. Jungkook was still in a coma, and you visited him every single day.

You were still living with his brothers in their home for some reason. They didn't tell you to move out or anything, which was nice since you didn't have anywhere else to go. 

You were on your way back from school and going to the hospital, like you had been doing for the past 5 months. 

You went inside the hospital until someone stopped you. "Are you Miss Kim Zaynah?" The nurse asked. "Yeah." You answered. You had changed your name back to 'Kim Zaynah', since that was your name in the first place. She had a huge smile on her face. "We have some good news." She started. "What kind of good news?" Your eyes lightened. "Mr Park has woken up from his coma!" She exclaimed. "What?!" You asked in disbelief. She smiled and nodded. You hugged her and then took your phone out to call Seokjin.

< "Hello?"

"Seokjin!">

< "Woah, what happened?!"

"Jungkook's awake!">

< "REALLY?!"

"Yes!">

< "I'm bringing the boys over right now!"

"Okay!">

You hung up.

You ran into his hospital room and saw him smiling. "Jungkook!" You called out his name, happily, and ran into his arms. "Hey, beautiful." He said, softly. You teared up. You both hugged each other, tightly. You pulled away and smashed your lips against his. He pulled you closer and kissed you more passionately. You both pulled away. 

"I can't believe we hadn't done that in 5 months.." He laughed. You smiled. "Did you miss me?" He asked. "I did." You answered. "Do you know what the best part is?" He asked. "What?" You asked. "That we don't need to hide it anymore. We can be together now and no one can stop us." He said. "You're right." You beamed at him. 

"Are you hungry?" You asked, changing the subject. "Uh, no. I just ate, actually." He told you. "You're not lying to me, are you?" You asked, raising and eyebrow. "Of course not." He answered. "Okay then.." You said, turning away. He held your hand and pulled you closer to him. "What are you doing?" You asked. "I haven't tasted you in 5 months. I've gotta make up for what I've missed." He licked his lips. "You haven't changed a bit." You laughed. 

He pulled you closer. He gently laid his lips onto yours and just kept them there. He pulled you on top of him and started kissing you. He slid his hands inside your shirt and massaged your stomach. You cupped his face and kissed him just as passionately. 

You heard the door open and you both stopped kissing. "Oh, sorry for interrupting but you have more visitors." The nurse said. You got off of the bed. "It's fine." He reassured her. She moved to the side of the doorway to let his brothers inside.