Chapter 65- Time To Go To The Mall

{After School:}

"Okay, so Jungkook and I will come and pick you guys up in about an hour. Is that alright?" You asked them. They all nodded in unison. "Great, I'll see you guys then!" You said as you turned to leave. "Bye!" They all called out behind you as they watched you leave. You walked to the car and got inside next to Jungkook and Namjoon. "Oh, by the way, Zaynah and I are going to the mall later." Jungkook told his brothers, coolly. "Alone?" Yoongi asked. "Ye-" You interrupted him. "No, we're going with my friends." You told them. Jungkook looked embarrassed for some reason, while his brothers looked as though they were trying to hold back their laughter."That's cool." Taehyung finally said. "When are you going?" Seokjin asked. "In about an hour." You told him. He nodded and then the driver started the car. 

You got home and you went to your room to choose your outfit, after greeting your mom and stepdad. 

You picked out a cute, casual outfit and put it on. 

You walked out of the room and saw Jungkook waiting for you

You walked out of the room and saw Jungkook waiting for you. "You ready to go?" He asked. You nodded. "Let me just text them that we're on our way." You said as you walked towards him. He smiled at you. "There, let's go." You said as you put your phone in your pocket. He held your hand and lead you to the car. 

"Are we going with the driver?" You asked. He shook his head. "No, silly. We're going in my car." He laughed. "Oh, okay." He opened the passenger door for you and you looked at him. "I'm sitting int he front?" You asked. "Well.. Yeah. Besides, you won't all be able to fit in the back." He said. "Okay.." You said as he helped you inside. He closed your door and then went around and into his seat. He looked at you. "You look gorgeous." He said as he took your hand off of your lap and kissed it. You blushed. "Thanks." You replied, shyly. 

He held your face. "Are you sure that you don't just wanna spend a little.. Alone time with me?" He asked as he winked and bit his lip. "Kookie, I already told my friends that we were gonna go shopping." You told him. "Can't you just cancel it?" He asked. You sighed. "You're such a little kid. Of course I can't! I'm not gonna be so rude." You said. He pouted. "Fine.." He said as he started the car. 

He drove to all of your friends' houses, individually, and then drove to the car. They all stayed quiet and so did he. You finally got to the mall and you all got out. "Um, you guys go ahead, I'll follow behind you." Jungkook whispered to you as he pulled you aside. "Why?" You asked, sympathetically. "It's obvious that they're not comfortable around me, and besides, I don't wanna be around them. They're too.. Annoying." He told you. You smiled and raised your eyebrows. "Are you sure that they're the ones who're annoying?" You teased. "Hey!" He playfully nudged you. 

"Alright, but.. Stay close." You told him. He raised his eyebrows and smirked. "Oh, so you wanna stay close to me now, huh?" He asked. Your eyes widened and your face began to turn light pink. "I-It's not that.. I would just feel bad because you're being left out." You made up an excuse. He was right, though. You did wanna remain close to him. "Okay, baby. I'll be right behind you anyway." He said before pecking your cheek. You smiled at him and nodded. You walked over to your friends and he took out his phone as he followed you.

You and your friends went into a couple of stores and Jungkook waited outside for you. 

{Jungkook's POV:}

He was leaning against the wall outside the store as well as being on his phone, when someone he didn't expect to see, tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey babe." Her voice made him shudder and his eyes widened when he saw her. His eyebrows furrowed and he grit his teeth. "Why do you look so surprised to see me? This is where you took me to go shopping every day, so you should've been expecting me." Lisa got closer to him. "GET THE F*CK AWAY FROM ME!" He screamed at her through gritted teeth. "But, baby.." She smirked as she held his hand. He pushed her away. 

"I know what you're trying to do, but it won't work!" He shouted at her. "I think it will, besides, I'm not trying to do anything right now." She giggled as if she was a madwoman. "You b*tch.. Get out of here before I-" She interrupted him. "Before you what? Slap me? Kiss me? Grab me by my waist and kiss me like you used to before that- That B*TCH CAME INTO YOUR LIFE! What does she have that I don't?!" She cried. "A personality." He answered as he rolled his eyes at her.

"Well, I know for a fact that I have a way better body than her and a better everything!" She didn't give up. "Pfft, you'd be surprised.." He smirked as he thought about the night that you slept together. "Well, that's not what you said when we had s-" He glared at her. "Our relationship wasn't real. We just used to make out and made the public think that we were together. I'm not, never was, and never will be your boyfriend and the sooner you acknowledge that, the better." He interrupted her. 

She held his hands but he pushed her away. She scowled at him. She pinned him against the wall and everyone who was walking past just averted their gazes to the floor in awkwardness. 

{Zaynah's POV:}

Wendy tapped you on the shoulder and pointed at someone. "Isn't that the guy who said that you were his one and only?" She asked, sarcastically. You looked in the direction she was pointing in and your eyes widened. Lisa and Jungkook looked as if they were going to start eating each other's faces any second. You felt as if your heart had been broken, yet again. You sighed and turned to your friend. "Is that all the shopping that you wanted to do today?" You asked as your voice broke. They all turned to look at each other, and then looked back at you. "Yeah, we're done. Shall I call an Uber?" Irene asked. You nodded. 

You all walked out of the store as Sana and Tzuyu both put an arm around you. Irene and Wendy just both scowled at him as you all left. His eyes widened and he pushed Lisa out of the way so that he could run to you. "Zaynah!" He called out your name and grabbed your hand. "Get away from her!" Tzuyu yelled at him. He looked at you and saw that you were on the verge of tears. "Baby, that wasn't what it looked like." He said as he tried to grab a hold of you. "She doesn't wanna hear it." Irene told him, strictly. "I'm not talking to you!" He shouted at her which made her flinch. "Zaynah, I promise you on my life that I would never do anything like that." He told you.

You rolled your eyes. "Dude, just get the f*ck out of here. She clearly doesn't wanna see your face." Sana told him. "I said I'm not talking to you!" He raised his voice. He held your hand and you pulled away from him. "Let's get out of here.." You told your friends. They nodded and then left. "Does this mean you're single again?" Lisa asked from behind him. He slapped her and then ran away, chasing behind you. 

You could feel tears forming in your eyes. 

{UNKNOWN POV:}

???: "Tomorrow's the day, Agent Byun."

Baekhyun: "It is, indeed."

???: "Kai, Chanyeol, Sehun, Chen and Suho have all received the details about the plan. You're to make sure that none of you fail."

Baekhyun: "I won't let you down, sir."

???: "I count on it."

{Author's Note:}

My heart.. BROKE after writing the last part. But, what's a fan fiction without a little misunderstanding? Oh well, what do you think's gonna happen next? Comment and don't forget to vote either. I love you guys!!