Chapter 49- "I Will."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" The words echoed in your head. Your eyes widened. Everyone in the cafeteria was staring at you. Everyone, including your stepbrothers. You were speechless. He rubbed your hands. You smiled at him and then nodded. "Of course." You finally said. Everyone took a deep sigh of relief in unison. He cupped your face and started kissing you. Everyone crowded around you and started "Awing" and "Oohing". You started kissing him back because you didn't know what else to do.

You both pulled away, slowly. You smiled at each other. He kissed your cheek and you blushed. Your friends came in for a group hug. They all laughed. Mark and BamBam patted Jackson on the back and punched him, playfully. You could feel your stepbrothers glaring at you from behind but you decided to ignore them for now.

Jackson pulled you in for a hug. You hugged him back. He pecked your cheek. You blushed.

{TIME SKIP: AFTER SCHOOL}

"Zaynah!" Jackson called out for you. You turned to face him. He ran towards you and held your hands. "Do you wanna.. Come to my house tonight?" He asked. "Um.. Can I come tomorrow? I have some homework I wanna finish." You told him. "O-Oh sure.. Whatever's best for you." He said. You smiled at him and then kissed his cheek. He blushed like crazy. "I'll see you tomorrow." You told him. "Shall I drop you off home?" He asked. "Um, No I think I'm good. I'll just see you tomorrow." You covered. "Oh, okay. Bye." He kissed the back of your hand and then left.

You sighed in relief and then left. You walked out of the school gates and went towards the car. You opened the door. None of them made eye contact with you. You sat down next to Seokjin and closed the door. You knew that they were mad, so you didn't try and made conversation. You got home around 5 minutes later. You got out of the car and headed inside.

"CONGRATULATIONS, SWEETIE!" Your mom blew a confetti cannon in your face as soon as you opened the door. You screamed and covered your face in fear. She threw it away and hugged you, tightly. "I'm so happy that you and Jackson are finally together!" She said as she squeezed you. "Mom.. How did you even know?" You strained. "Your friends told me." She answered, casually. She let go of you. "Um.. Anyway, I'll be in my room. I'll see you later, mom." You said, awkwardly. "Bye!!" She said, happily as she watched you leave.

You went inside you room, closed the door and got changed. You lay down on your bed and yawned. Someone burst inside. You sat up in shock. It was Jungkook. He locked the door. "What are you doing..?" You asked, nervously. He had anger in his eyes. You gulped. He grabbed your arms and stood you up. He gripped you really tight. "Why?" He asked. "W-Why what..?" You asked him. "WHY DID YOU SAY YES?!" He yelled. "What are you talking about..?" You asked. "YOU ARE NOT DATING HIM! YOU'RE MINE!" He screamed. You looked down at the floor. He shook you. A gasp escaped your mouth. He smirked.

"Look at me." He said. You didn't listen and just kept your eyes on the ground. "I SAID LOOK AT ME!" He raised his voice which made you flinch. He grabbed your face and squashed it. He lifted your face so that your faces were inches apart. You still didn't look at him though. You looked at the ceiling. He pushed you towards your bed. You tripped over your own feet and fell backwards. He sat on your legs to stop you from moving. "Get off of me!" You shouted at him. He pinned you down and hovered over you.

Your faces were inches apart. His breath was warm but his eyes were cold. You had tears in your eyes. "You're gonna call him right now, and reject him." He said, strictly. "I-I can't.." Your voice cracked. He slid his hands in your shirt. "You can, and you will." He whispered. You gulped. You put your hands on his chest and pushed him back. He pressed back down onto you. "Jungkook.. Stop.. G-Get off of me.." You stuttered. "Why should I listen to you when you won't listen to me?" He smirked. You paused and stayed silent. "That's what I thought." He said. "Mom!" You yelled. His eyes widened. He covered your mouth with his hand.