Chapter 5- The Wedding Day

All throughout the night, there was banging against my door. I got used to it very quickly, because they had been doing it for so long and the door was locked, so there was no way they could get inside in the first place.

At about 7:30am I got up because the stylists would be arriving in an hour.

I freshened up and got ready to put my dress on.

I went downstairs to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

"Oh! Young Mistress? You should have just called if you needed anything." One of the maids told me.

"Oh, it's alright. I had nothing better to do anyway." I reassured her as I walked inside.

"What would you like to eat?" Another maid asked.

"Um, you can just give me anything. I don't really mind, I'm just hungry." I told them as I sat down at the counter.

"Of course, young mistress." She said as they all scurried over to the cooker.

They were preparing breakfast in such a hurry, that as they were running around, one of them accidentally dropped the pancake batter all over me.

"Oh my goodness! I am so sorry young mistress!" She exclaimed as she tried to clean it up.

"It's alright, I can just clean it off." I said, trying to calm her down.

"What is going on in here?!" Jimin shouted as he walked inside the kitchen to see what all the commotion was about.

"What did you do to her?!" He screamed at them. "Her stylists are going to be here any minute, and she's a total mess because of you!" He gave them all death glares.

"Jimin, stop!" I shouted at him.
"It was only an accident." I told him.

He looked at me as if he was going to kill both me and everyone else in the room.

"I can do a lot of things by accident, but I would still get in trouble. Why should they be any different?" He asked, expecting and answer.

"I know, but you don't have to go all 'serial killer' on them! They just made a simple mistake, I can just go and have a quick shower and everything would be back to normal." I said as I got up. He looked at me for a couple of moments, as if he was going to say something really inappropriate, but then turned away whilst smirking.

He watched me go back upstairs to to my room. "She's so innocent.." He whispered to himself.

I went and had another shower and get changed into something else. 15 minutes later, I went back downstairs to the kitchen, only to see all of my stepbrothers there, eating their breakfast.

"Well, hello princess." Yoongi said as he stuffed a piece of his breakfast into his mouth.

"Please stop calling me that, it makes me feel uncomfortable." I told him as I sat down at the far end of the table.

"I think that's the whole point.." Hoseok mumbled.

The doorbell rang.

"GET THE MOTHER FUCKING DOOR BITCHES!" Seokjin yelled.

Three of the maids went running to the other side of the mansion.

"You don't need to be so rude to them, they're just doing their job." I tried to explain.

"You need to them fear you if you want the work done right." Jungkook told me, without looking at me.

"Well, maybe I should slap you guys more often if I want you to shut up." I mumbled to myself.