Chapter 10- Caught

" What the hell are you doing..?!" Namjoon asked as he stood there in shock and disgust. 

Taehyung didn't say a word. He was just stood there, with his hands still on my face. 

"I asked you a fucking question!" Namjoon raised his voice as he waited for an answer. 

"We were doing whatever you think we were doing." Taehyung replied, with an uninterested tone. 

"Well, I think you were making out with her. Am I correct?" He asked. 

"That is exactly what we were doing. Now get lost so we can continue." Taehyung told him as he turned to face me again.

"I'm not going anywhere. Taehyung, get your stupid ass over here right now!" His father ordered as he came up from behind all of us. 

Taehyung jumped up in surprise. 

"F..Father..? What are you doing here..?" He asked him whilst stuttering. 

"I was coming to see how my daughter was, but loks like someone beat me to it." He snapped, slyly, as he folded his arms. "Get over here, NOW!"

Taehyung immediately stood up and let go of my face. He walked to where his father was. 

I couldn't hear their conversation, but I could tell that he was getting scolded. 

All of a sudden, his father gave him a huge backhand slap. 

He fell to the ground, then his father dragged him inside the house by the collar.

"Don't worry too much about him.." Namjoon told me as he stood beside me. "They'll never learn if they don't get punished" He continued. 

"Have you ever been punished by him?" I asked. 

"I have.." He whispered as he looked up at the sky. "But, not recently.." He added as he averted his gaze to the ground. "Come on, let's get inside. It's getting cold and dark." He told me as he took the wheelchair's handles and pushed me inside.

He stopped. 

"Did you need to go somewhere or..?" He asked.

"I'll just go to my room." I answered. 

"Okay, let's go." He said as he got ready to take me there. 

"I'll go on my own. I'll see you at dinner." I reassured him as I started wheeling myself to my bedroom. 

"Oh, right.. Bye." He called out as he watched me leave.

I went back to my room and locked the door.

I washed my face and then got back into my bed. 

"Hopefully I can watch this in peace." I said to myself. 

I started to watch some Netflix again and just chill out. 

Someone knocked on the door. 

I jump up in surprise. 

"Who is it..?" I asked. 

No one responds or replies.

"Hello? Ana, is it you?" I asked again. 

Still, no one answers. 

"Oh my gosh.." I mumbled in irritation as I got back into my wheelchair.