Chapter 12- Finally away...Right?

I got dropped off at Irene's house by the driver. 

They were all waiting outside for me. 

The driver helped me into my wheelchair and waited until I gotinside the house, safely, before he left.

"Hey!" Irene s aaids she hugged me 

"Hi."  

"How are you?" Sana asked me.

"I'm doing better, it's just that my stitches from my operation are a little sensitive so I can't stand up properly without any support." I explained. 

"Come on, let's get you inside." Tzuyu said as she took the wheelchair's handles. 

We all headed inside and finally managed to get me to Irene's room. 

"So.. How are things for you over there?" Wendy asked.

My smile left my face. 

"What's wrong?" Sana asked. 

"I.. I came here to escape from them. They're horrible." I finally spoke as tears formed in my eyes. 

"What did they do?" Irene asked. 

"They... Sexually harass and assault me. They do things to me and tell me inappropriate things. Taehyung managed to kiss me without my consent. It's terrible over there.." I clarified as I wiped my tears away before they could flow. 

They all looked at each other in disgust and sympathy. 

Tzuyu put her hand on my shoulder. 

"Did you at least tell someone?!" She asked. 

I looked at her, remembering something. 

"Their father knows.. but he just found out today. He's the one who gave me permission to come and stay here." I explained. 

"What is he doing about it?" Irene asked.

"I'm not sure. All I know is that I hate it there." I told them. 

"Does your mom know?" Sana asked me. 

"Are you crazy?! If she found out she would be disgusted and heartbroken.. She's finally happy again and I can't take that away from her." 

"Come on, let's just forget about this whole thing. You're here to get away from that freak house, and we're here to help you have a nice time without them." Wendy said as she tried to get me to smile. 

"You're right.. So, what are we doing first?" I asked them. 

"Whatever you want." Tzuyu told me as she smiled. 

We all were having a good time. We caught up on everything I had missed while I was away for a couple of days. 

They tell me all the juicy gossip and everything that happened in school. 

It was about 7:00pm.

 We had dinner and then watched some movies.

 We all stayed up until around 1:00am-2:00am. 

We woke up the next morning, got ready and had breakfast and just did some random stuff. 

Someone knocked on the front  door.