Chapter 43- The Truth Unveiled

You opened your eyes. You were in the hospital again. You looked to your right and saw someone holding your hand and putting their face in the palm of it. You moved it. He looked up. It was Jimin. Your eyes widened. "Thank God.." He took a sigh of relief. You gulped. "How are you?" He asked. You looked towards the door. Tears started forming in your eyes. "Are you crying? Don't cry.. I'm here for you." He said softly. You took your oxygen mask off. "Jimin..?" You stuttered while calling his name. "Yeah?" He answered. "Where's my mom..?" You asked him. "You're mom's on her way. Her and my father went out of town. They just left." He told you. You sighed, sadly.

"...And If you're wondering, the rest of my brothers are outside..." He added. You looked up and then nodded. "Do you want to see them?" He asked. "Sure.." You replied, quietly. He let go of your hand and then left the room. You sighed. A couple of moments later, they all came inside. "Zaynah!" They all shouted, happily, in unison. You smiled at them all.

Jungkook ran over to you and pecked your cheek. They all scowled at him, but he didn't care. "How are you?" He asked. "I'm fine." You reassured him. He pecked your lips. "I'm so sorry.. I shouldn't have left you all alone.." He said, sadly. "It's okay. I'm grateful you respected what I wanted." You told him to make him feel better. He smiled and then leaned in. You covered his mouth with your hand and signaled him to stop. He sighed and then moved away.

"So.. How are you feeling now?" Namjoon asked. "I'm good. My head hurts though." You told him. "Your head was pretty swollen when we found you." Hoseok agreed. "Who did this to you?" Yoongi asked, firmly. "I-I can't remember.." You lied to them. "We know that you know. Just tell us." Seokjin said. "It was no one. I fell." You lied again. "I didn't know that you could get several bruises, wounds and scars from a fall. Not to mention a swollen scalp and fractured rib." Taehyung said, sarcastically.

"So, that's why my chest is hurting.." You mumbled, quietly, to yourself. "I'm getting a call from father. Let's go, guys." Seokjin told them. "Can I stay here, with Zaynah?" Jungkook asked. They all rolled their eyes and just left. "I'll take that as a yes." He smirked. He turned to you. "I'm gonna help you get better, baby. Don't you worry about a thing." He snuggled up to you. You smiled at his cuteness. You kissed his forehead. He smiled at you. "Can you take me home..? I don't like it here.." You told him. "Baby, you're going to have to stay here for a couple of days to heal." He told you. "But I really don't like it here. It brings back horrible memories." You pouted.

He rubbed your back. "It's okay. I can stay here with you if you want me to." He suggested. "Jungkook, you have school." You reminded him. He rolled his eyes. "School can't stop me from being with you." He held your face. You blushed. He leaned in and his lips landed onto yours. You were kissing. He pushed you down. You held his face and kissed him deeper. Someone knocked on the door. You both stopped kissing and pulled away, slowly. A nurse came inside.

"I just need to check your vitals, sweetie." She told you. You smiled at her. Jungkook waited, impatiently, for her to leave. She left about 4 minutes later. She checked your blood pressure and stuff. She finally left. You adjusted your position and Jungkook sat beside you. He held your face. "Now, where were we?" He smirked. You blushed. You both leaned in. Jimin walked inside and sat down in a chair opposite you guys. "Oh sorry. Am I interrupting something?" He asked, sarcastically. Taehyung came in after him, also sitting down.

You cleared your throat. Jungkook pulled away. He sighed in annoyance. "You guys can carry on. Just pretend we're not here." Taehyung snickered. "Is that a challenge?" Jungkook asked his older brother. "Maybe." He replied. Jungkook, gently, grabbed your face and stuffed it in his. You didn't know why, but you didn't hesitate to kiss him back. They both scowled at him. "Alright, that's enough!" Taehyung shouted. You both ignored him. Instead, he started kissing you more. You banged your head against the head railing. You stopped kissing him and rubbed the back of your head.