Chapter 1- Receiving The News

(The grammar changes a lot in this fanfiction, because I started writing it a while ago, but 'Zaynah' is more of a character than a Y/N. In the sequel, she is reffered to as 'I, my, us' ect, but in this book there might be pronouns such as 'You and they'. You can imagine whatever you want, but I just wanted to let you guys know beforehand that it changes. I was going to edit them out, but because there are so many chapters and such, I might miss some out and then it would end up not making any sense. I hope you guys understand.) -Author Nim. :)

You were 12 years old when your father passed away

You were 12 years old when your father passed away. Ever since then, it's just been you and your mother. A couple of months after he died, your mother went into depression and spent an endless amount of time at work in the hospital. You would spend a lot of time with your best friends and their families, because they knew that the news had hit hard.. Years went by now you're 16 and your birthday is coming up really soon. You and your mother, eventually, grew an ever-lasting bond that is unbreakable. Will that change or will there be many others in her heart?

It's just a normal morning of my normal, stupid teenager life. I had to get up to go to high school soon, so that really bummed me out. It was about 6:30 AM and I had to get up at 7:00 AM.

I really didn't want to go to school today, because I had a bad feeling in my stomach that something bad or embarrassing was going to happen in school. Maybe Jennie, Lisa, Rose and Jisoo were going to pick a fight with someone I knew. "I hope that doesn't happen, because then I would have to get involved". I said to myself.

I finally hear my alarm ring and I reluctantly get out of my bed 10 minutes later.

I go to the bathroom and do my morning routine. I get changed, put on a little bit of make up and do my hair.

After I do all of that, I go downstairs and see my mother already making me breakfast.

"Good morning, honey!" Mom smiles at me as I come down the stairs.

"Good morning, Mom. You look.. happy today?" I reply.

 I sit down on the small coffee table that was in the middle of the kitchen. My mom places my fried eggs and orange juice on the table and sits down on the only other chair which was opposite to me.

"Um, you look like you wanna tell me something?" I ask her.

"What makes you say that?" Mom said suspiciously.