Chapter 57- Roses

You went to class and sat down next to Irene. "Hey." You said. "Hi!" She replied. You saw Seokjin, Yoongi, Taehyung and Jungkook looking at you from across the room. You smiled at them before looking away. "What was that?" Irene asked you, confused. "Huh? What was what?" You asked. "You just smiled at them.." She nudged you. "Oh.. Um, no I didn't." You folded your arms over you chest.  

"Zaynah and Yoongi, come over here please." Mrs Choi told you. You both stood up and went towards her desk. "We're going to be practicing the kissing scene, okay?" She told you. Yoongi looked at you and then looked back down at his feet. You both nodded. "Okay, students! Gather round!" She told the class. You gulped.

"Okay. Zaynah and Yoongi, you guys come and stand in the middle of the class. Everyone form a nice, big circle." She made exaggerated gestures with her hands. "I want you guys to act like you've never met before, and start dancing as if you were at a ball." She told you. "Why would we just randomly break out into a dance if we don't even know each other." Yoongi mumbled. Mrs Choi sighed. "Just do it." She tried to keep calm. He rolled his eyes. 

She walked towards you. "You guys will have to perform a little dance routine. Not just you two, but everyone else who's going to be in this scene." She grabbed Yoongi's hand. "Put your hand here, and this one here." She moved his hand onto your waist and made him hold your other hand. You looked at each other, awkwardly. "And you, put your hand here." She put your hand on his shoulder. 

"Do you two know how to ballroom dance..?" She asked. "No. Does it look like I have the time for that?" Yoongi mumbled under his breath. "What about you, Zaynah?" She asked you after she sighed. "Um, I know a little.." You told her. "Great! Then you can teach Yoongi after class." She said. His eyes widened. "No!!!" He whined. "Yoongi, keep quiet or I'll give you an F for your final grade." She threatened. 

"Okay, fine.." He rolled his eyes. "I'll show you all how to dance to the traditional ballroom dance." She said. You let go of each other and sat back down. Mrs Choi showed you a video. "Okay, now let's try it again." She clapped her hands. You walked over to him and he awkwardly smiled at you and rubbed the back of his neck. You glanced behind him and saw Jungkook staring at you, blankly. 

"Come on, we don't have all day." Mrs Choi broke the silence. He cleared his throat and then put his hand on your waist. You put your hand on his shoulder and held his other hand. "Now, I want you to dance like they did on the video to this music." She told you. You both nodded. The rest of the class who were told to be in the scene joined you. Mrs Choi started the music and signaled you to start dancing. He waited for you to make the first move, so you did. 

You both started moving to the music and started dancing as if you were in an actual ballroom. The other students joined in. You looked at the floor and zoned out. You accidentally stepped on his foot. "Ow!" He yelped. "S-Sorry.." You whispered. He smiled at you. "It's okay." He reassured you. 

The rest of the class was normal. You left for your next class. "I'll meet you there. I need to go to the bathroom." You told Irene. She nodded. You headed for the restroom. Jungkook stopped you by grabbing your wrist and pulling you towards him in the janitor's closet. "Um.. Hi?" You said, awkwardly. "Hey." He replied without any expressions. "I need to go to the bathroom, we'll talk later." You told him as you tried to loosen his grip. "Let's do it." He said. "Do what..?" You asked. "Let's dance the way you were dancing with hyung." He clarified. "Why?" You asked. "Because.." He looked into your eyes and trailed off. 

You smiled and held his face. He snapped back into reality. He kissed the palm of your hand. "I'll see you later." You said, softly. "Why later? Why not now?" He asked as he pouted. You pinched his cheek. He took your hand that was on his face. He bit his lip. "You're so beautiful." He told you. "Thank you." You responded. "You can thank me in a different way." He said. "Huh?" You asked. He pulled you closer. "What are you doing?" You whispered. He slowly placed his lips onto yours and started kissing you. You kissed him back. 

He pinned you against the wall. You pulled away. He sighed. "I'll see you in science." You caressed his cheek and then turned to leave. He pouted and nodded and watched you leave. 

You went to the bathroom, did your business, washed your hands and left to go to Math class. "Zaynah, why are you late?" Mrs Jung asked you. "I-I was in the bathroom." You said as you sat down. 

{AFTER CLASS:}

"Hey, babe." Jackson pecked your lips. Jungkook was stood across the hall. "Hey!" You hugged him. "I got something for you." He covered your eyes. "Really? You didn't have to." You blushed. "I know, but I wanted to." He uncovered your eyes and held a bouquet of roses in his hand and offered it to you. "Aw! Jackson, they're beautiful!" You exclaimed as you took them from him and smelled them. "Thank you so much!" You hugged him again. "No problem. Anything for you!" He turned bright red. 

"Oh, I have to go to fencing practice but I'll see you later." He kissed your cheek. "Okay, bye!" You waved to him. Jungkook pulled you inside the empty classroom as soon as everyone else left. "Oh, hey." You smiled at him while smelling the roses. "Please.. Put those away." He folded his arms while chewing the inside of his mouth. "Why..?" You asked. "I feel hurt inside when I see you with him. He's always kissing you, touching you and giving you stuff. I wanna be the only one who does that." He explained himself. 

You smiled at him. "So, you're jealous?" You smirked. "J-Jealous? No.. Why would you think that?" He stuttered as he rubbed the back of his neck. You raised an eyebrow and then he licked his lips. "Fine.. I admit that I'm a little jealous. Just a little bit." He clarified. "Oh, okay. I didn't realize I was worth so little." You teased him and shrugged. "What? N-No I didn't mean it like that at all-" You put your finger over his lips. His muscles that were all tense, relaxed once you touched him. 

"I was just kidding." You said, softly. He turned red. "Z-Zaynah..?" He blurted out your name. "Yeah?" You answered. "I wanna kiss you so badly right now." He said as he bit his lip. "Not right now." You pulled away from him and started smelling the roses again. He grabbed you by your waist and pinned you against the wall. You dropped the roses out of shock. He licked his lips and looked at yours. "Kookie, someone-" He interrupted you. "I don't care about anyone else anymore, baby girl." He spoke over you. "But-" He put his fingers over your lips. "Just go with the flow." He winked at you. You gulped. 

He leaned in and started kissing you. You kissed him back. You heard the sound of someone taking a picture. You both pulled away and saw none other than Lisa standing in the doorway. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Jungkook pushed you behind him, gently. She smirked.

{AUTHOR'S NOTE:}

OOoOOoOoOoH~

What do you guys think is gonna happen next?! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment what you think is gonna happen next. I love you guys!!