Chapter 47- Fighting

Jungkook was down there for a long time. You waited, both patiently and nervously. Someone knocked on the door. You got up and opened it. "Oh.. Hey, Jimin" You tried not to sound disappointed. "Heh, what's wrong?" He asked. "N-Nothing.." You reassured me. "Well, father wanted me to tell you that Jungkook's grounded.. He said that I had to stay with you until he and your mom get back from their date." He said. "Oh.. Okay.." You told him, trying to not sound sad. "Um.. Can I come inside..?" He asked, awkwardly. "Why? Did you need something?" You asked him. "Not exactly.. I kind of just wanna talk." He said. "Sure.." You opened the door wide enough for him to come inside.

He sat down on your bed. He patted the space next to him, signalling you to sit beside him. You did as he said. He stared at you. You felt uncomfortable, so you looked at the ground. "Zaynah?" He called out your name. "Uhm.. Yeah?" You replied. "Look at me." He said. You did. "What..?" You asked him. "I want you to stay away from Jungkook." He finally said. Your eyebrows furrowed. "What..?!" You couldn't believe what you were hearing. "He's bad news.." He continued.

"You can't tell me what to do.." You mumbled. He pulled you closer to him. "Jimin, let go of me." You told him. "Just wait.." He whispered. Your faces were inches apart. You could smell his minty breath. You forced your eyes shut. His lips made their way to yours and soon landed on yours. He started kissing you while wrapping his arms around you. You didn't know what to do. You couldn't move. You didn't even kiss him back. You heard the door handle turning. The door opened, revealing Jungkook.

His eyes widened. You saw him in the corner of your eye and you tried to pull away. He marched towards you and pulled you away from him. He took you in his arms. "What are you doing?!" Jungkook yelled at his older brother. "What we wanted, before you interrupted us!" Jimin shouted back. You hid your face in shame in Jungkook's shirt. He hugged you while giving his brother a death glare. Jimin stood up and put his hand on your shoulder. "GET AWAY FROM HER!" Jungkook screamed. He pushed him to the ground.

Jungkook picked you up, bridal style. He pecked your temple and moved your hair out of your face. Jimin pushed Jungkook against the wall, causing you both to fall to the ground. Your faces banged together. Your chin banged on his forehead. You groaned in pain. He grabbed you and put you on your bed.

Jungkook pounced on Jimin and started beating him up. "DON'T EVER TOUCH MY GIRL AGAIN!" He screamed. Jimin grabbed his younger brother's wrists and kicked his stomach. He screamed in pain. Jimin took the opportunity to get up. He looked at you. You had fear in your eyes. He walked towards you. You backed away. He grabbed you and threw you over his shoulder. He ran to his room. Jungkook chased behind you guys and grabbed his ankle. You both fell to the ground. Jungkook pulled you closer to him. He held your face. "Are you okay?" He whispered. You sighed. Jimin grabbed your legs and dragged you towards him. He dragged you all the way to his room. Jungkook chased after him.

"Jimin, just stop!" You screamed. He paused and looked at you. Jungkook ran into the room. "Leave me alone!" You shouted as you stood up and rubbed the back of your head. Jungkook walked towards you and started kissing your neck. You smiled but then your expression stiffened once you saw Jimin scowling at both of you. Jungkook slid his hands in your shirt. "Alright, that's enough. You're not allowed to be anywhere near her. You're grounded, remember?" Jimin reminded him. "When it comes to her and her being hurt, I don't care about what anyone else says. Understand?" He yelled at him.

Jungkook held your hand and pulled you out of his room. He closed your bedroom door as you both got inside. He wrapped his arms around your waist. You looked at your feet. "Are you hurt?" He asked, softly. "Kind of.. I banged my chin and head pretty hard.." You told him. He massaged the back of your head. You smiled. He pecked your lips. "Does that feel good?" He asked. You nodded. He backed you up against the wall. "Hey, aren't you grounded?" You asked, smirking.